Maximize Your Organizational Effectiveness With Analytics & Reporting
September 28, 2021
Free Executive Web Briefing Courtesy Of The Providers’ Resource Center for Behavioral Health and Human Services
September 28, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Improving value, competitive advantage, and sustainability are top of mind for executives of most behavioral health and human services provider organizations. None of these improvements are possible without consistent, high-quality reporting and analytics. Implementing analytics and reporting is much easier than you may believe.
Join Christy Winters, Senior Product Manager, Analytics, of Qualifacts + Credible; Scott Budzien, Data Scientist of Monarch; and Andy Davis, Programmer at Mid-South Health System (MSHS)/Arisa Health on September 28 at 1:00pm ET, for a deep dive into the world of reporting and analytics, and how they can benefit your organization. She will discuss the difference between reporting and analytics and the value each provides to your organization. She will also discuss several key strategies for successfully implementing reporting and analytics in your culture. You will also explore two providers’ journeys into the world of reporting and analytics and see how they implemented processes and tools to become more data driven.
During this 60-minute executive web briefing, you will:
- Discover concrete strategies to better incorporate reporting and analytics into your organization
- Understand the unique value analytics and reporting provide your organization
- Hear firsthand how Monarch and MSHS/Arisa Health have leveraged their EHR analytics to improve treatment procedures and outcomes
Christy Winter, Qualifacts + Credible, Senior Product Manager Analytics
Scott Budzien, Data Scientist, Monarch
Andy Davis, Programmer at MSHS/Arisa Health
Registration for this executive web briefing has been provided at no charge courtesy of The Providers’ Resource Center for Behavioral Health and Human Services.
Unable to attend? Still register! At the conclusion of the event, all registrants will receive a recorded copy of the executive web briefing and presentation slides.
Event Sponsored By:
About The Providers’ Resource Center for Behavioral Health and Human Services (PRC)
Your platform for building success with value-based care. Serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs is a long and winding path. Let us be your guide, providing your team with the navigation tools needed for the transition to value-based reimbursement
The Providers’ Resource Center for Behavioral Health & Human Services is the only authoritative resource on value-based reimbursement developed for executives of health and human service organizations serving consumers with complex needs. Learn more or join for free at https://providersresourcectr.com/.
About Qualifacts + Credible
Qualifacts and Credible have merged. And we’re laser-focused on helping Behavioral Health and Human Services agencies improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations and activate their full potential.
Please rest assured – the team and tech you love will remain in place. Providers will have the flexibility to choose and work with the two best-in-KLAS EHR solutions, CareLogic and Credible Behavioral Health. Our teams will continue to support both platforms and our agency partners from end to end.
Over time, we will fully bring to life the power and potential of this merger – to elevate agencies and create healthier communities – across our offering, team, and the industry. We’re excited for you to take this journey with us! Learn more
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at email@example.com or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer