At Core, we are improving the delivery of behavioral healthcare through better technology and a better EHR experience. If you are competitive, dream big, want to make a difference in the healthcare field and enjoy selling, then you will find this opportunity a good fit! Core is a fast-growing, cloud-based software company with a strong mission to change how behavioral healthcare uses technology to improve outcomes.
Core Solution’s commitment to Behavioral Health and supporting our increasing customer base is driving the growth of our company. As a result of this rapid trajectory, we are looking for a passionate yet ambitious Solution Sales Consultant interested in participating in this tremendous opportunity to succeed and grow within our sales organization.
Position: Solutions Sales Consultant, New York/NJ
The Core Solutions Sales Consultant will be the primary focal point for all of his/her prospects and customers. Responsibilities include:
- Prospect for and engage in communications with potential new customers in the assigned territory to assess areas of opportunity for Core Solutions products and services;
- Build strong rapport and relationships with these prospects;
- Based on qualified opportunities, present Core’s solutions that meet/exceed prospect’s requirements;
- Work closely with technical team to qualify and complete RFPs;
- Maintain constant communication with existing customers during and after implementation to ensure the highest level of satisfaction;
- Thoroughly understand the evaluation and decision-making process, including key influencers and decision makers within the organization;
- Maintain accurate and up to date records in Salesforce.com;
- Provide detailed and accurate weekly forecasts to sales management.
- Minimum 4-year college degree;
- Minimum of 5 years outside sales experience selling software solutions to the Healthcare market;
- EMR/EHR knowledge/experience is a plus;
- Must have a proven track record of success growing sales territories and exceeding sales quotas;
- Must have knowledge of and practice consultative/Solution Selling techniques:
- Strong presentation skills;
- Strong qualifying skills;
- The ability to clearly articulate the proposed Core solution based on the prospects requirements and pain areas;
- com knowledge or equivalent;
- Team oriented;
- Passionate yet ambitious;
- Driven by winning, yet empathetic with prospects and customers;
- Accustomed to traveling up to 50% of the time.
Core Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus plan, as well as benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Insurance and AD&D Policies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Please send resume to: Brenda Berry, VP Sales and Marketing. firstname.lastname@example.org