JusticeWorks is a growing company and we are constantly expanding our current programs and adding new locations. We are hiring experienced direct care and management staff (B.A. and Master’s) who exemplify our ‘whatever it takes’ philosophy and commitment to excellence. JusticeWorks is a supportive employer offering competitive salary, benefits and generous car allowance. Jobs have a lot of flexibility but demand diligence, integrity, hard work and positive results. We are a drug free work place. JusticeWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a diverse, culturally competent staff.
To apply for this position, visit JusticeWorks’ Job Listing/Apply Page.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry a reduced (but active) caseload.
- Conduct regular weekly individual supervision with each staff: case consultation and review, evaluation of employee performance, and other elements of program quality, contract, and service requirements.
- Ensure all written documents are prepared and submitted according to program standards.
- Provide backup assistance and support as needed (in the field).
- Assign referrals in accordance to program standards.
- Accompany field staff to meetings and/or court hearings as needed.
- Act in lieu of Regional Director for meetings or events as needed.
- Assist with candidate interview and onboarding processes.
- Assist with performance management of field staff, including completing proper documentation.
- Recognize and articulate field staff development needs.
- Monitor data entry with regard to client records.
- Perform other duties as needed.
- Master’s Degree in social work, criminal justice, psychology or a related field and a minimum of two (2) years’ work experience in the field with two (2) as a supervisor; and,
- Advanced licensure with the state of Texas (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT); preferably accredited to act as an LPC-Supervisor, LCSW-Supervisor, or LMFT-Supervisor.
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to a vehicle.
- Pass current, applicable clearances.
- Pass pre-employment, post—offer drug screening.
Amount of TimeStand – 26 – 50%
Walk – 26 – 50%
Sit – 76 – 100%
Reach – 1 – 25%
Climb/Balance – 1 – 25%
Bend/Kneel/Crouch – 1 – 25%
Talk – 76 – 100%
Hear – 76 – 100%
Drive – 26 – 50%Weight/Force Demands
Amount of TimeUp to 10 lbs. – 76 – 100%
Up to 50 lbs. – 1 – 25%
Up to 100 lbs. – None
More than 100 lbs. – NoneClassification: Exempt
Reports to: Regional Director.or Program Designate