JusticeWorks is an exciting, growing company eager to help make positive changes in people’s lives. We are seeking qualified applicants for the position of Director of Evaluation & Quality Assurance.
We offer a full range of community and evidence-based services to youth and families involved with various child-serving systems! We currently operate in 3 states and have a track record of continuous growth.
Our organization takes seriously its responsibilities to the public institutions with which we are contracted and have a strong history of positive outcomes. Our philosophy centers on doing whatever it takes, and our values start with KidsFirst!
This position is a corporate position with travel throughout multiple Pennsylvania counties required, as well as out-of-state travel to other JusticeWorks sites of operation.
JusticeWorks is committed to the principle that our staff reflect the racial and demographic diversity of those we work with and cultural competency is critical.
The purpose of this position is to lead the creation of outcomes metrics; data collection systems; outcomes’ reports and internal feedback loops. The department’s goal is to keep JusticeWorks a provider of choice with outstanding results. The director also oversees our internal on-boarding training as well as Evidence Based Practices. We have developed a system of “practice leads” who help assure best practice throughout the organization.
This position reports to the President/CEO, and is a member of our senior management team. The Director routinely interacts with our operating managers and business development director. Ideally, the director participates in state and national workgroups to advance policy and practice.
The successful candidate will have the capability to help us start a consulting division to help other agencies develop outcomes’ capability.
A successful Director of Evaluation & Quality Assurance will:
- Operationalize abstract concepts in order to develop meaningful and relevant outcomes for existing, and new, service lines.
- Collaborate with Director of Development on responses to county and state issued requests for proposal (RFP’s).
- Compile, analyze, and interpret outcome data at expected intervals.
- Prepare comprehensive outcome reports to provide to stakeholders.
- Ensure that longitudinal follow-up is completed in accordance with program descriptions/designs.
- Provide technical assistance to operational staff (across all jurisdictions in which JusticeWorks delivers services) surrounding practice improvement plans based on performance relative to critical outcome indicators.
- Monitor and approve user changes/requests for existing (and new) ClientTrax and KaleidaCare functionality.
- Develop and implement staff training and opportunities for professional growth throughout the organization.
- Provide supervision to quality assurance/training staff members, or student interns/externs, as needed to enhance the caliber of JusticeWorks’ service delivery.
- Work to enhance JusticeWorks’ reputation through published articles, conference presentations, participation in state and national work groups, and developing a consultancy practice.
Successful candidates must :
- Hold a Master’s Degree in social work, criminal justice, psychology or related field with demonstrated experience in program evaluation and/applied research; as well as,
- Have a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to a vehicle;
- Pass current, applicable clearances; and,
- Pass pre-employment, post-offer drug screening.
Please click here to apply.