OPEN MINDS is expanding! We are a growing market intelligence firm focused on helping those who serve complex consumers in the health and human services industry, and we are looking to add multiple administrative roles to our team.
The ideal candidate will possess a natural curiosity and exceptional organizational skills, proficiency with computer applications, and demonstrate superior written and verbal communication.
Key responsibilities for these positions include:
- Conducting market research via the Web, email, and telephone contact
- Processing correspondence via phone and email
- Data entry in numerous datasets
- Ability to comprehend verbal, written and provided instructions
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Outgoing interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of people across all areas of the organization and within current and prospective customer organizations
- The ability to work as part of a team, and independently while managing multiple tasks with competing deadlines
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Work out of our office located in Gettysburg, PA
- Are full-time, salaried positions with growth potential
- Include full benefits (medical, dental, and vision)
- Are available for participation in a comprehensive 401(k) program
To apply click here.