Chief Program Officer
The CPO will serve as a member of the Executive Team and will develop and drive strategic initiatives related to clinical care, behavioral health, and community partnerships. This position is also responsible for providing leadership and oversight to all programs within the Community Services area.
- Responsible for programs within Community Services, which include Treatment Foster Care, Integrated Community Services, Care Coordination, Functional Family Therapy, and independent Living Services. Set expectations, evaluate, mentor and hold accountable all direct reports, review structure and staffing to ensure efficient delivery of exceptional service. ensure program goals and contract outcomes are met or exceeded.
- Develop and manage multiple program budgets, monitoring for compliance with established procedures and ensuring that financial goals are achieved
- Research business development and grant opportunities to support existing programs and/or to create innovative new services or partnerships. Help develop diversified funding streams, including Medicaid, Insurance and fee-for-service contracts.
- Provide leadership for the improvement and enhancement of service delivery and systems. Integrate best practice, innovation strategies and sector trends into work of the agency
- Develop and maintain effective and collaborative relationships with state, county and community organizations and other stakeholders in the interest of clients and agency goals
- Develop and drive strategic initiatives related to clinical care and behavioral health
- Explore opportunities to drive growth through strategic acquisitions and/or mergers
- Actively participate in external committees/groups to influence quality program practices and keep abreast of legislative changes that may impact our clients or agency
- Promote the agency’s best practices regarding Trauma Informed Care
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in healthcare, behavioral health or social services
- At least 5 years’ supervision experience
- Master’s degree in a related field
- Hold a LPC, LCSW, or LMFT license
- Exceptional interpersonal, supervisory, and communication skills
- Preferred: experience working with insurance companies and clinical billing
- Preferred: experience with mergers and acquisitions
- Reports directly to Executive Vice President
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record, and meet agency insurance requirements
SaintA is a Wisconsin provider of family centered care and educational services. SaintA has an acute focus on trauma informed care (TIC), which is a philosophy and practice that acknowledges the profound effects of trauma on the developing brain. Together with our families, SaintA works to recognize the neurobiological effects of trauma and address them with evidence-informed care, leading to healing, resiliency, and the ability to live stable, successful lives.
SaintA provides a rich continuum of services, including:
- Child Welfare and Foster Care
- Support for youth who have aged out of care
- Care Coordination and Wraparound services
- Mental health therapy and supports such as Family Preservation, Caregiver Support, Functional Family Therapy and Parent Assistance & Advocacy
- Professional education and clinical consultation (for organizations, schools, and individual/family)
Interested parties please submit a cover letter and resume online.
Minority candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Minority/Female/Handicapped/Veteran