OPEN MINDS is the premier market intelligence and management consulting firm focused on serving consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs including mental health, addictions, autism, intellectual/developmental disabilities, long-term support services, social services, children’s services, juvenile justice, and corrections health care.
OPEN MINDS mission is to provide organizations serving these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
As part of our suite of services for our customers, OPEN MINDS has created a full service marketing agency within their consulting practice. The agency work includes branding, positioning, and marketing strategy; websites and digital platforms; conference and event marketing; on-line and marketing; and content marketing.
The senior associate in the marketing practice is a critical role at OPEN MINDS. This executive leads a portfolio of client engagements – responsible for the delivery of high-quality, on-time, on-budget work for each marketing project, as well as client management and account management. This role calls for a strong blend of strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment—all while remaining laser-focused on results.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate, Marketing Practice include:
- Provide marketing-related expert advice and consultation services to OPEN MINDS clients with a focus on marketing strategy and communications initiatives including, but not limited to, market research, marketing and brand development, promotions and advertising, digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Manage each client project, including but not limited to, managing the project activities, the project budget, the project team, the customer team, and the customer relationship.
- Manage their client portfolio and, through great service and results, grow the portfolio revenue year-over-year.
- Participate in weekly portfolio review meetings with the OPEN MINDS executive team.
- Lead on-going meetings, web meetings, and conference calls with OPEN MINDS clients.
- Prepare annual proposals to each client for continuation and expansion of our marketing-related work.
- Lead market research initiatives including developing the market research plan, qualitative and quantitative market research, data analysis, and recommendations development
- Develop client branding, positioning, and strategy – from concept development, through concept testing, to final presentation and implementation planning
- Manage web sites and digital platforms including planning on-line initiatives, developing detailed content plans, and developing, writing and posting content
- Design, develop, and manage client educational and conference events including planning, promotion, and collateral material development
- Plan, write, and distribute client marketing promotional/communication materials – on-line and print – including brochures, white papers, social media posts, newsletter/blog articles, etc.
- Analyze the client’s marketing performance metrics and design strategies to improve the return on their marketing investments with OPEN MINDS
- Work with the business development, consulting, web development, and database teams to ensure that the educational content is marketed across all applicable channels
- Participate in business development activities including, but not limited to, proposal development and writing – with a focus on developing both new work and additional work with current clients of the practice.
- Prepare articles and other written materials for OPEN MINDS publications – with a focus on developing new marketing engagements.
- Prepare and deliver presentations at OPEN MINDS and client educational and training events – with a focus on developing new marketing engagements.
Company is based in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Remote candidates with the right experience will be considered. Send your resumes to Casey Miller, COO, at firstname.lastname@example.org.