You want to work for a company that is both innovative and cutting edge. Valley Behavioral Health is that company. We are leaders in the field using the most modern technological advances and research driven practices.
More importantly, you want to work for a company that is constantly pursuing the most integrative treatment modalities to address the psychiatric, addiction, and developmental challenges that our clients face. Several years ago we decided not to rest on our laurels and dig in to take our company to the next level. This has yielded very successful new business development that has furthered our ability to serve a variety of clients and client needs.
Check us out – thousands do every month. We are looking to hire people who want to grow themselves and their careers. We are a people powered organization. Our employees and our open and thriving culture define us. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work!
The Director of Children’s Services is a vital role in overseeing the daily operations of our Children’s day treatment, outpatient and school-based programs. The right candidate will be dedicated, proactive and solution focused, ever-seeking excellence and willing to go the extra mile to obtain it!
Be the catalyst for ensuring that the highest quality care is given and that there is economical and efficient performance from all aspects within our clinics. This is a great opportunity to forge a rewarding and viable career with Valley Behavioral Health.
Primary Location: 1141 E. 3900 S. Salt Lake City, UT 84124 (some travel to other clinics within SLC required)
Schedule: M-F; 8-5 (with some flexibility required)
Pay: Commensurate with experience
Benefits: Yes…Valley provides a generous benefits package including health and dental, health savings plans and an Employee Assistance Program. Other important benefits include 401K, life and disability insurance plans, tuition reimbursement, paid time off, sick leave, flexible spending plans and paid holidays.
- Fully Licensed Clinical Therapist
- Licensed Psychologist or in the process of becoming licensed (preferred)
- Behavioral Training
- An emphasis on evidence-based practice and data driven outcomes
- Experience working with children with a variety of diagnoses
- Supervisory experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Proven track record of successful data tracking and documentation
- Must be a solutions-focused problem solver
- Exceptional customer service skills, both verbal and written
- Overseeing programming for Children’s day treatment, outpatient and school-based programs
- Support implementation of evidence-based practices and growth to better serve children in the Salt Lake community
- Oversee and monitor all the unit’s data collection, serving as the primary liaison to appropriate councils
- Collaborate with and work as part of an inter-disciplinary team of professionals
- Demonstrating a strong commitment to customer and stakeholder satisfaction
- Ensuring compliance with VBH policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned