Victor Community Support Services
Victor Treatment Centers
Victor’s mission is to be a catalyst for sustained improvement in the lives of those we touch. Since our founding over 47 years ago, we’ve maintained an unwavering commitment to transforming lives by going above and beyond in the delivery of excellent services to the children, families and adults who seek our assistance.
Today, Victor employs over 1000 dedicated staff that are committed to the same values and ideals that have been in place from day one. Victor’s family of services reaches throughout California, helping literally thousands of individuals and families deal with their unique challenges every day and inspiring hope for the future.
Career Opportunity: Regional Director, Northern California
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Regional Director is responsible for overall Agency leadership and management for all assigned program sites. This role ensures that programs operate at the highest levels of service excellence and exceed the expectations of customers, consumer and external regulatory agencies.
- Provides effective leadership to ensure that all assigned sites attain operational excellence in alignment with the Agencies’ strategic priorities.
- Ensures that all assigned sites are operating in accordance with Agency policies, procedures and values.
- Is an active leader and works collaboratively with the Victor Senior Management Team to solve problems and advance Agency goals and strategies.
- Participates in budget development and ensures effective financial management of all assigned sites.
- Represents the Agency in a diverse array of external settings including: business development activities, contract negotiations, dispute resolutions, marketing, legislative advocacy and provider associations.
- Ensures that all contracts are fulfilled according to contractual guidelines.
- In partnership with the Agency Director of Business Development, identifies business opportunities that align with the Agency Strategy.
- In partnership with the Agency Human Resources Director, oversees and manages all major personnel management, workers compensation and other risk management issues.
- Develops policies, procedures and systems to ensure the safety of all staff and clients.
- Develops new business by diversifying customers, target populations, and service modalities.
- Prepares and conducts formal staff and community trainings on a variety of topics including: leadership, management and clinical approaches.
Successful candidates must:
- Hold a Masters or Ph.D. degree in Social Work, Psychology, or a closely related field of behavioral science from an accredited educational institution.
- Have 10 years of post-graduate degree management/supervisory experience in a related field with a minimum of 5 years of senior management level experience.
- Have demonstrated program development experience and a detailed working knowledge of residential, home/community based mental health and social service programs including: STRTP, EPSDT home-based models, Wraparound, Crisis Intervention, Transition Aged Youth Services, and Residential Care.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated history of strong internal and external relationship building.
To Apply: See Victor Website http://www.victor.org/