Connecticut Department of Housing seeks a contractor to assist individuals and families currently under probation who are housing unstable, including living in shelters or in places not meant for human habitation (e.g. living on the streets or car) to move as quickly as possible into permanent housing and achieve housing stability . . .
Restricted Content

You must be an Elite member to view this resource.

Log in | Sign up or learn more about membership options

Login to access The OPEN MINDS Circle Library. Not a member? Create your free account now!