Wyatt Delaney, MAIOP, brings his education and knowledge of industrial and organizational psychology practices to the OPEN MINDS team. Throughout his time with OPEN MINDS, Mr. Delaney has been a project team member on over 200 consulting projects in the areas of organizational strategy and management, marketing and business development, and technology assessment and implementation. Mr. Delaney specializes in research methods, statistical analysis, and industrial psychology theory.
Prior to joining OPEN MINDS, Mr. Delaney was as Graduate Research Assistant at West Chester University. In this role, Mr. Delaney assembled, analyzed, and assessed extensive meta-analysis databases, conducted internet-based and library research, interpreted the accuracy and validity of data, as well as developed and implemented research quality control procedures.
Mr. Delaney also served as a Training and Development Specialist during an internship with Oberthur Technologies. In this role, Mr. Delaney engineered and implemented training programs that reduced training time by over 80%. In addition, Mr. Delaney developed training documents, methods, and work instructions, created and managed training databases, and fostered and facilitated training standards to trainer technicians across three shifts.
Mr. Delaney is a co-author of “Perceptions Of Sexual Harassment: Investigating The Role Of Cultural Values”, a paper accepted by the Society of Industrial and Organizational Psychology.
Mr. Delaney received a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology from Shippensburg University in 2014, and a Master of Arts in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from West Chester University in 2016.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer