Deloitte is rolling out a new Hospital in Home tool for its digital health platform, ConvergeHEALTH MyPath. The Hospital in Home tool gathers data from remote monitoring tools including wearable devices. The system can integrate with the hospital’s existing electronic health record, and hospital command center dashboards to provide hospitals and physicians with real-time insights on the consumer’s condition. A “digital Rx” kit and care management application will be provided to the consumers admitted to the program, helping ensure the installation and availability of the necessary equipment for in-home monitoring with alerts creating a seamless, virtual connection to the care team.
The ConvergeHEALTH MyPath platform is an ecosystem of third-party technologies and its professional services capabilities to enable health systems to integrate physical and digital delivery modalities to create a differentiated, consumer-focused experience. The key benefits of the Hospital in Home solution are as follows:
- Enables 24/7 consumer monitoring plus care through synchronous and asynchronous in-home virtual interactions with care team members using secure and HIPAA compliant digital technologies.
- Leverages purpose built, real-time, HIPAA-/GDPR capable technologies which are capable of documenting inpatient level care, is portable, and integrates data from virtual touchpoints and remote patient monitoring (RPM) devices.
- Leverages comprehensive specialist coverage of complex consumers via virtual health under a range of care models.
- Leverages higher skilled clinical professionals trained in providing acute care to complex consumers, including operating sophisticated hospital equipment and administering acute care services.
- Leverages modular, cloud-based architecture allowing integration with existing electronic health records, medical health records, and enterprise systems.
ConvergeHEALTH creates new health ecosystems to enable the future of health care by combining next generation digital health and analytics platforms, deep industry experience, and novel collaboration models to support value-based personalized health care. Deloitte provides industry-leading audit, consulting, tax, and advisory services to nearly 90% of the Fortune 500 and more than 7,000 private companies. It has member firms in more than 150 countries and territories. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (DTTL), its network of member firms, and their related entities, forming a large global professional services network. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as Deloitte Global) does not provide services to clients. In the United States, Deloitte refers to one or more of the U.S. member firms of DTTL, their related entities that operate using the “Deloitte” name in the United States and their respective affiliates.
This was reported by Deloitte on October 16, 2020.
Contact information: ConvergeHEALTH, Deloitte, 200 Berkeley St, Boston, Massachusetts 02116; 617-437-2000; Fax : 617-437-2111; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/consulting/solutions/mypath-remote-patient-monitoring.html