OPEN MINDS helps bridge the gap between technological innovation and market adoption.
Technology is at the heart of fundamental restructuring of the health and human service system – particularly in those sectors serving consumers with the most complex needs. Tech-enabled treatment and analytics have the potential to dramatically improve business efficiencies, clinical decision-making, and consumer outcomes.
However, the ‘science to service’ lag in health and human services is real. Adoption of new technology is slow – with some estimates that it takes 7+ years for adoption of new business-related technologies and 15+ years for adoption of clinically-proven digital treatment technologies. Why? It is more than just the number of emerging tech innovations. Rather, the health and human service system – from payer to the clinical professional – does not have a great executive bench for understanding and assessing the plethora of new technology options. Cost/benefit analysis, proof of concept testing, effective implementation, process re-engineering, and high-utilization for optimal performance? Even harder.
OPEN MINDS helps connect innovative technology solutions with payer and provider health systems. Our trusted brand, educational platforms, and C-Level reach provide the most effective path to raising awareness in health and human services. Our national directories of health and human service provider organizations, health plans, and social service organizations help build successful market segmentation approaches and go-to-market strategies. Our national advisory board of current and former CEOs and executive directors provides the optimal platform for product testing, focus groups, and proof-of-concept initiatives. Our ROI analysis and results-focused pilots help measure and demonstrate the value of adopting and utilizing tech solutions. And, our team of technology implementation and optimization experts have experience making many of today’s most influential technologies work ‘on-the-ground’ in real payer and provider settings. Our most frequent consultation, education, and technical assistance initiatives with technology organizations include:
- Market research and survey research
- Focus groups and key opinion leader interviews
- Advisory board development and management
- Competitor profiles
- Market size estimates and market opportunity assessment
- Access to stakeholder databases and customer market research using those databases
Marketing Planning & Communication Support
- Marketing plan development
- Market mapping, positioning, and value proposition development
- Communications plan development
- Product launch support
- Proof of concept development and cost/benefit analysis
- Communications material development support
- Public relations support
Technology Implementation & Optimization Assistance
- Return-on-investment and cost/benefit analysis
- “Proof of concept” and beta testing of technologies
- Implementation planning and implementation project management
- System design and engineering
- Workflow analysis and optimization
- Analytics support – data aggregation, dashboard development, information workflow design
- Educational curriculum and educational publication development
- Sales team training
- Customer education event development and management
- Sponsorship and collaboration activities at national executive institutes
- Development and management of custom meetings for target markets
- Development and distribution of custom publications
- Distribution of white papers and educational materials
- “Knowledge Partnerships” at our executive events (speaking/presentations) and in our publications (articles, podcasts, etc.)
Ready to see how OPEN MINDS can help support your IT organization?
Connect with OPEN MINDS Executive Vice President Kim Bond to start the conversation – or download our partnership overview to learn more about marketing collaboration opportunities.