How To Drive Traffic & Measure Growth That Matters – An OPEN MINDS Website Best Practice How-To
October 14, 2021
Laird Sapir, Vice President, Web Services, OPEN MINDS
Laird Sapir brings a diverse background of user-experience design, project management, customer service, and over ten years of web development experience to the OPEN MINDS team. In her current role as Vice President of Web Services, Ms. Sapir leads our team of web developers; brings technical guidance and business practicality to every web-based application that OPEN MINDS develops; and defines a strategic purpose and unique digital brand for each client project that crosses her path.
Nicole Garris, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
Nicole Garris is an award-winning marketing and graphic design professional, bringing the vision of a designer, the storytelling of a marketer, and the data-driven decision making of an analyst. Creating and developing a compelling brand is her primary passion, followed closely by delivering an intriguing and connected customer journey through strategic, omni-channel marketing plans.
Registration is free and limited to Elite Members of the OPEN MINDS Circle. Contact us at 855-559-6827 or email@example.com if you are not currently an elite member and want to join, for access to the webinars, blueprint, and more market intelligence on the specialty health and human services market.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer