Taking Your Executive Team to The Next Level–The Acenda ADVANCE Leadership Development Program Case Study
September 16, 2021
Melissa Fox, MHA, FACMPE, FACHE, Chief Operating Officer, Acenda Integrated Health
Melissa Fox currently oversees the agency operations including Health Information Technology for over 100 programs throughout 13 counties in New Jersey. Under Melissa’s leadership, the Acenda team has launched several innovative initiatives which have furthered the implementation of integrated care models for vulnerable and historically disenfranchised populations. Melissa has had a distinguished career of over 20 years leading innovations in healthcare operations including Federally Qualified Health Centers, Healthcare for the Homeless, Behavioral Health, Home Care and Hospice. She has been featured in numerous publications and as an expert speaker for her work within diverse healthcare environments and addressing the importance of data in driving innovations within the healthcare setting.
David Blaszczak, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
David Blaszczak brings over 20 years of experience in the health and human services industry to the OPEN MINDS team, with expertise in state and federal governments, market strategy, health care policy, and reimbursement and regulatory trends. He currently serves as a Senior Associate for OPEN MINDS consulting practice.
Registration is free and limited to Elite Members of the OPEN MINDS Circle. Contact us at 855-559-6827 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not currently an elite member and want to join, for access to the webinars, blueprint, and more market intelligence on the specialty health and human services market.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at email@example.com or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer