Capturing & Managing The Increasing Volume & Acuity Of Mental Health Referrals
December 9, 2021
Erin Pressel, Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
Erin Pressel brings over 15 years of experience in the health and human services field to the OPEN MINDS team, with expertise in marketing and communications, referral development and management, business development and implementation of growth strategies, and strategic planning. Prior to joining OPEN MINDS, Ms. Pressel served as the Chief Strategy & Business Development Officer for Gaudenzia, an addiction treatment organization. In this role, Ms. Pressel was responsible for all aspects of strategy and business development near 100 programs across four states. Ms. Pressel also developed and negotiated state, county, and managed care contracts resulting in increased revenue and earnings.
Michael Stevens, Director of Business Development, Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital
Michael Stevens has more than 15 years of business development experience in the healthcare industry. Mr. Stevens was part of the initial opening of the hospital in 2018 and is grateful to be part of the continuing growth of behavioral healthcare capabilities within the community. He oversees community relations, marketing and public relations to ensure Lancaster Behavioral Health Hospital is a valuable part of south central Pennsylvania. In addition, he has volunteered for several community initiatives and has served on a variety of leadership boards over the years, his work has helped to positively influence behavioral healthcare throughout the region.
Registration is free and limited to Elite Members of the OPEN MINDS Circle. Contact us at 855-559-6827 or email@example.com if you are not currently an elite member and want to join, for access to the webinars, blueprint, and more market intelligence on the specialty health and human services market.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer