Retain Staff, Maximize Revenue, Drive Outcomes: OPEN MINDS’ National Study On Clinical Documentation & Technology
October 6, 2021
Free Executive Web Briefing Courtesy Of Remarkable Health
October 6, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
The clinical documentation process hasn’t changed for decades – until recently. Now there are new tech tools that can be used to streamline the clinical documentation process and they are having an impact. This is important because in traditional clinical workflows, a clinical team member will spend up to two days a week on clinical documentation.
In this session, learn the results of the recent OPEN MINDS national survey on clinical documentation practices and technology, including:
– Factors with the greatest impact on growing revenue, profitability and cashflow to provider agencies
– Average amount of time clinical staff spends on documentation and how Executives rate the quality prior to a review
– Correlation between clinical documentation and EHR satisfaction level
In addition to a briefing on the survey results, OPEN MINDS’ Senior Associate Joe Naughton-Travers, M.Ed., and Remarkable Health’s CEO, Peter Flick, will discuss the new technology-enabled tools to improve clinical documentation processes and how they affect consumer experience and staff productivity and retention.
- How specialist provider organizations manage clinical documentation
- The technology tools that are available to improve the clinical documentation process
- A case study of the effects of AI tools on a specialty provider organization’s performance
Joe Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., Senior Associate, OPEN MINDS
Joe Naughton-Travers, Ed.M. has more than 30 years of experience in the health and human service field. During his tenure as a Senior Associate with OPEN MINDS since 1998, he has served as lead of dozens of client initiatives, served as editor of OPEN MINDS publications, and is the author of many groundbreaking articles and presentations.
Mr. Naughton-Travers brings to OPEN MINDS a broad range of experiences in private and public sector delivery of behavioral health and social services. He started his career as a behavioral health clinician, working in both child welfare and community mental health clinic settings. Subsequently, Mr. Naughton-Travers held a senior business operations management position for a psychiatric hospital system and its community mental health clinics. Later, he was vice president of a firm specializing in information systems and billing and receivables management for community-based mental health programs.
Peter Flick, Founder and CEO, Remarkable Health
Peter is the Founder and CEO of Remarkable Health, a Scottsdale based software company for the behavioral health and human services industry. In 2014, Peter created an investment vehicle to pursue the idea of Remarkable Health, and in 2015, led the acquisition of ClaimTrak, an EHR software pioneer for the behavioral health industry. Post-acquisition, the company launched and enhanced CT|One, a fully integrated EHR. Then in 2021, the company launched Bells.ai, the first virtual clinical documentation assistant for the behavioral health and human services industry.
Previously, Peter co-founded Relay Network, the leading mobile consumer engagement platform for the commercial health insurance industry. At Relay, Peter held early roles as CFO and then VP of Product. He managed the product and technology team, released several products, is an inventor on a mobile communication patent, and led $18M in venture financing.
Event Sponsored By:
About Remarkable Health
Remarkable Health is a leading software company focused on providing behavioral health, substance abuse and human service organizations the tools they need to provide remarkable staff to client experiences and drive positive outcomes. We offer EHR+, which includes a CT|One (FKA ClaimTrak), a purpose built fully integrated EHR platform, and Bells, the first virtual clinical documentation assistant that works as a companion to the EHR experience. Learn more at Remarkable Health.
Bells is the first virtual clinical documentation assistant for the behavioral health and human services industry. Bells provides a suite of tools that deliver immediate and ongoing improvements in the clinical documentation process that save time, reduce errors, eliminate redundancy, improve quality, decrease rejected claims and increase employee satisfaction through both rules-based capabilities, as well as AI learning and recommendation capabilities. Learn more at Bells.ai.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer