Get the technology & analytic tools you need in a midst of transition at The 2020 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute. Learn from executives of health plans and payers on their purpose in harnessing technology & data – and hear from the executives who have succeeded in implementing technology & analytic tools to build a strategy for maximizing technology.
The Institute will run as a hybrid event – offering a virtual component for those unable to meet in person in Las Vegas, Nevada.
New this year! The institute will feature two information packed tracks – the Executive Track, focused on technology supporting organizational strategies and the Technology Track, providing a “deep dive” into improving operations utilizing technology.
Day One – March 9th The 2020 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute kicks off with timely exciting events:
- The Non-Profit Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit: Collaborations For Sustainability In The Next Normal
- How To Optimize Technology: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Getting The Most Value From Your Technology Investments
- Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting, & Optimization
Day Two – March 10th Kathleen McGrow, DNP, MS, RN, PMP, Chief Nursing Information Officer for the Microsoft Health & mental Health Life Science Industry Team will open the Institute with her keynote address, Artificial Intelligence You Can’t Afford To Ignore.
Day Three – October 28th Lisa Marsch, Ph.D., Professor Of Psychiatry, Center For Technology & Behavioral Health, Geisel School Of Medicine At Dartmouth College will start off the day with her keynote address, Digital Therapeutics For Behavioral Health: Anytime/Anywhere HealthCare.
The agenda will feature more than 15 executive sessions, including didactic educational sessions; panel discussions with industry thought leaders; case model learning sessions featuring innovative organizations and programs.
Can’t miss sessions include:
- Interoperability & Data Sharing: Expanding Access To Health Information – A Best Practice “How To” session detailing the differences between foundational, structural , and semantic Interoperability, technical issues versus data issues of interoperability, and the steps your organization should be taking to make a useful interoperability plan.
- How To Become A Data Driven Organization – A topical case study presentation on how organizations manage data and how data manages organizations.
- Optimizing Clinical Decision Making With Technology – Case study presentations from data-driven organizations on what is required to be a data driven organization.
- A Debate On The Impact Of Direct Care Technology – Can Direct Care Technology replace the value of personal connections and hands-on support?