The Keys To A Successful Recovery Strategy – The Path From Crisis Management To Post-Crisis Sustainability
March 25, 2021
What does the “next normal” look like for health and human service organizations? What new opportunities will surface in the market and what will be the new business models required to take advantage of these opportunities? Join us as OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss, outlines the scenarios that executive teams should prepare for in the evolving landscape.
In this session, you will gain a deeper understanding of how to:
- Assess the market position of your organization’s service lines in the post-crisis period.
- Determine which services will be the anchor of margins and sustainability in the new market landscape.
- Assure sustainability of mission and margin while building value.
- Identify and develop the “next big thing” for your service line portfolio.
- Drive the innovation process to re-engineer your organization for survival in the digital future.
- Build the data-driven organization that is essential to effective implementation of strategy.
Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
Ms. Oss is the founder of OPEN MINDS. For the past two decades, Ms. Oss has led the OPEN MINDS team and its research on health and human service market trends and its national consulting practice. Ms. Oss has expertise in strategic planning and industry trend analysis, market strategy, positioning, and branding, economic analysis, cost/benefit analysis, actuarial estimation, pricing, rate setting, and return-on-investment analysis, and is experienced with system performance measurement and metrics-based management.