Addiction Treatment Services
Addiction is a chronic disease, which causes individuals to seek “reward” from substance-use or other activities whether or not they may cause harm. Addiction treatment has been in the spotlight as payers, policymakers, and health systems struggle to address the opioid crisis and increasing substance-related mortality rates. As a result, the addiction treatment market is shifting—there is expanded coverage for residential treatment, a push towards greater integration and care coordination, and new competitors entering the market—creating new challenges and opportunities for organizations working in addiction treatment.
- Anthem Selects Boulder Care For Value-Based Contract For Ohio Telehealth Addiction Services
- Retention Rate For Mobile Addiction Treatment Equivalent To Office-Based Treatment
- Lyra Health To Launch New Service Lines To Treat Alcohol Addiction & Suicidality
- Half Of Adults With ADHD Have Had An Addiction Disorder
Yesterday, we wrote about the increase in substance use during the pandemic—and the likely increase in demand for addictions treatment in the next normal (see The Addictions Treatment Market: Demand, Digital, Investment, & Expansion). The market has responded with increasing investment, more digital tools coming to market, and provider organizations expanding their services. Preparing for this… Read
- Be The Expert
- In The Hybrid Era, Websites Are Not Brochures
- 2021 North Dakota Stigma Survey: Findings On Attitudes, Levels Of Stigma & Support Of Key Policies To Address Addiction
- Spero Health Opens Addiction Treatment Clinic In Galax, Virginia
- Massachusetts Medicaid Program Covers Pear Therapeutics Prescription Digital Therapeutics For Addiction Treatment
- Ohio Submits 1115 Amendment To Addiction Treatment Waiver To Adjust Baseline Medicaid Plan Payment Rates For Budget Neutrality Projections
- South Dakota Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Nevada Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Wyoming Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Vermont Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Penobscot Community Health Care In Maine Launches Pilot To Train Primary Clinics To Operate MAT Clinics
- Thinking About A Niche?
- Baymark Health Services Acquires Second Nashville, Tennessee Opioid Addiction Treatment Program
- North Carolina Medicaid Delays BH/IDD Tailored Plan Launch By Six Months To December 2022
- People Aren't Boxes
- Bigger Is Not Necessarily Better, But...
- The ‘Payviders’ Are Coming—From Both Directions
- Tennessee Awards $32 Million State Employee EAP/BHO Contract To Optum
- It Happened
- North Dakota Survey Finds Growing Public Support For Treating Addiction
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- Texas Seeks Prescriptions for Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services (CRS) Program Services
- New Jersey's Cumberland County Seeks Sober Living Pass Through Payment Services
- New Jersey's Cumberland County Seeks Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
- California's Orange County Seeks Drug Medi-Cal Adolescent Outpatient Services
Government Contract Award Announcements
- New York Awards Peer Run Services Independent Practice Associations Contract to Mental Health Empowerment Project, Inc.
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Jail Laboratory Services Contract to Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Colorado Awards Behavioral Health Capacity Tracker and MAT Central Registry Services Contract to Dimagi, Inc.
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Supportive Housing Case Management Services Contract to New Jersey Community Development Corporation