The juvenile justice system refers to the services and supports provided to children under the age of 18 who are involved with the justice system. The juvenile justice system is focused on moving services from treatment facilities to the community, focusing on diversion, and providing age-appropriate treatment.
- Florida’s Juvenile Justice Fees Result In Uncollectable Debt
- Four New Jersey Cities Funded To Create New Juvenile Offender Reentry Program Pilot
- U.S. Population Living In Congregate Institutional Settings Dropped 6% Between 2010 & 2020; Prisons & Juvenile Detention Down, Nursing Homes Up
- Missouri Passes Reforms To Benefit & Assist Juvenile Inmates
On July 1, 2021, the state of California ended most youth admissions to the three state-run California Department of Justice (DOJ) Division of Juvenile Justice facilities within the state Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation (CDCR). By June 30, 2023, the facilities and DOJ Division of Juvenile Justice will permanently close. The closure was mandated by… Read
- Government Spending On Health & Human Services Hit A High Last Year - Who Won Matters...
- Market Intel & Those Big Decisions
- Department Of Justice Awards More Than $100 Million To Support Youth
- The "Ideal" Health Home?
- The 8 Million Virtual Behavioral Health Visits
- The Disability Gap In Strategy
- No Shared Language—No Digital Transformation
- Using Clinical Debriefing To Counter Staff Burnout
- Harness Short-Term Data From The Referral Pipeline
- Pennies For Charity: Fundraising By Professional Fundraisers
- Efficient? Resilient? Can You Be Both? Absolutely & That Should Be The Goal.
- Every Organization Needs Virtual Culture Building
- Data To Address Social Determinants—The Two-Edged Sword
- Swipe Right If It's A Match
- Thinking About A Niche?
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- Wisconsin's Dane County Seeks Medical Services
- Montana Seeks Compliance Monitoring Services
- Maryland Awards Guardianship Investigator Services Contract to New Millennium Private Investigations, LLC
- Iowa Awards Institutional Operations Review Services Contract to CGL Companies
Government Contract Award Announcements
- Michigan Awards Technical Assistance Task Force on Juvenile Justice Reform Contract to The Council of State Governments Ltd.
- Ohio's Cuyahoga County Awards Multiple Juvenile Drug Court Short-Term Residential Services Contracts
- Maine Awards Juvenile Justice System Analysis Services Contract to The Urban Institute
- California's San Diego County Awards Juvenile Outdoor Adventure Services Contract to Outdoor Outreach