The juvenile justice system refers to the services and supports provided to children under the age of 18 who are involved with the justice system. The juvenile justice system is focused on moving services from treatment facilities to the community, focusing on diversion, and providing age-appropriate treatment.
- Michigan Approves Juvenile Justice System Transformation
- Recommendations Released For Improving Juvenile Court Systems
- Michigan Launches Task Force To Improve Youth Outcomes In Juvenile Justice System
- Florida’s Juvenile Justice Fees Result In Uncollectable Debt
Approximately 63% of young people in the U.S. under the age of 18 years in 2020 who became involved with the juvenile court system did not return to juvenile court after a first referral. Youth who received a formal sanction at their first referral were more likely to be referred to juvenile court for a… Read
- Juvenile Justice Residential Facility Populations Down 77% Between 2000 & 2022
- Serious Violent Crimes Committed By Youth Down 87% Between 1993 & 2019
- Youth Violent Crime Arrests Down 56% Between 2010 & 2020; Adult Violent Crime Arrests Down 6%
- Tennessee Counties' Emergency Juvenile Detention Contract Goes To Rite Of Passage
- Michigan Task Force On Juvenile Justice Reform Recommendations Report
- Government Spending On Health & Human Services Hit A High Last Year - Who Won Matters...
- Market Intel & Those Big Decisions
- Department Of Justice Awards More Than $100 Million To Support Youth
- The "Ideal" Health Home?
- The 8 Million Virtual Behavioral Health Visits
- The Disability Gap In Strategy
- No Shared Language—No Digital Transformation
- Using Clinical Debriefing To Counter Staff Burnout
- Harness Short-Term Data From The Referral Pipeline
- Pennies For Charity: Fundraising By Professional Fundraisers
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- Texas' Hidalgo County Seeks Social Reintegration Program for Juveniles
- Washington Awards Peer Navigator Program Services Contract to ReSet Consultation, LLC
- Michigan's Ingham County Seeks Correctional Health Services
- Wisconsin's Dane County Seeks Medical Services
Government Contract Award Announcements
- Michigan's Ingham County Awards Correctional Health Services Contract to VitalCore Health Strategies
- Delaware Awards Juvenile Physical Therapy Services Contract to Bayada Home Health Care, Inc.
- Michigan Awards Technical Assistance Task Force on Juvenile Justice Reform Contract to The Council of State Governments Ltd.
- Ohio's Cuyahoga County Awards Multiple Juvenile Drug Court Short-Term Residential Services Contracts