The juvenile justice system refers to the services and supports provided to children under the age of 18 who are involved with the justice system. The juvenile justice system is focused on moving services from treatment facilities to the community, focusing on diversion, and providing age-appropriate treatment.
- Michigan Approves Juvenile Justice System Transformation
- Florida’s Juvenile Justice Fees Result In Uncollectable Debt
- Tennessee Counties' Emergency Juvenile Detention Contract Goes To Rite Of Passage
- Four New Jersey Cities Funded To Create New Juvenile Offender Reentry Program Pilot
Many states do not provide adequate resources to guide juvenile court judges in making informed decisions about delinquency cases, according to an analysis by The Council of State Governments (CSG) Justice Center and the National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges (NCJFCJ). After conducting a national review of juvenile courts, the CSJ Justice Center… Read
- Michigan Task Force On Juvenile Justice Reform Recommendations Report
- Government Spending On Health & Human Services Hit A High Last Year - Who Won Matters...
- Market Intel & Those Big Decisions
- Department Of Justice Awards More Than $100 Million To Support Youth
- The "Ideal" Health Home?
- The 8 Million Virtual Behavioral Health Visits
- The Disability Gap In Strategy
- No Shared Language—No Digital Transformation
- Using Clinical Debriefing To Counter Staff Burnout
- Harness Short-Term Data From The Referral Pipeline
- Pennies For Charity: Fundraising By Professional Fundraisers
- Efficient? Resilient? Can You Be Both? Absolutely & That Should Be The Goal.
- Every Organization Needs Virtual Culture Building
- Data To Address Social Determinants—The Two-Edged Sword
- Swipe Right If It's A Match
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- Wisconsin's Dane County Seeks Medical Services
- Montana Seeks Compliance Monitoring Services
- Maryland Awards Guardianship Investigator Services Contract to New Millennium Private Investigations, LLC
- Iowa Awards Institutional Operations Review Services Contract to CGL Companies
Government Contract Award Announcements
- Michigan Awards Technical Assistance Task Force on Juvenile Justice Reform Contract to The Council of State Governments Ltd.
- Ohio's Cuyahoga County Awards Multiple Juvenile Drug Court Short-Term Residential Services Contracts
- Maine Awards Juvenile Justice System Analysis Services Contract to The Urban Institute
- California's San Diego County Awards Juvenile Outdoor Adventure Services Contract to Outdoor Outreach