Mental Health Services
The mental health market is defined as treatment services for mental and emotional health and psychiatric care for individuals of all ages. Mental health services are provided by a wide array of professionals, including certified counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists, neurologists, and social workers. The mental health market is facing new challenges – continued cost pressures on Medicare, Medicaid, and government programs; a shift to value-based care financing models; increased consolidation of health systems; and a push towards tech-enabled, consumer-led interventions. While these challenges may seem immense, the mental health market has experienced numerous shifts over the years from the move to managed care to increased community-based care. Organizations that can adapt to these changes are most likely to succeed.
- Adult Medicaid Beneficiaries With Intellectual Or Mental Health Conditions May Be At A Higher Risk For Severe COVID-19
- Illinois Enacts Medicaid Mental Health Network Adequacy Law
- Oregon Board Recommends State Develop A Treatment Framework For Psilocybin Therapy For Mental Health Disorders
- AmeriHealth Caritas Contracts With Ginger To Provide On-Demand Virtual Mental Health For D.C. Medicaid Consumers
Long-term care provider organization Symphony Care Network launched the Serenata Geropsychiatric Care program, a new in-house geriatric mental health service line, for residents of its 30 facilities in the Midwest. Serenata will focus on identifying and treating symptoms of dementia and other neurological issues that may affect resident behaviors. Serenata Geropsychiatric Care is led by… Read
- South Dakota Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Nevada Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Wyoming Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Vermont Health & Human Services System State Profile Report
- Unmind Joins Virgin Pulse Partner Network For Tech-Enabled Well-Being Solutions
- Community Psychiatry and MindPath Care Centers Rebrand As Mindpath Health
- MCO CareSource Acquires The Columbus Organization, National I/DD Provider Organization
- Aptihealth Raises $50 Million Series B To Scale Higher Acuity Behavioral Health Care Services
- AMFM Healthcare, Premier Residential Mental Health Treatment Program, Announces Virginia Expansion
- Thinking About A Niche?
- Growing SpringHaven Counseling Aims To Serve Mental Health Needs Of Amish, Faith Communities
- Pear Therapeutics reSET-O Cut All Cause Hospital Encounters By 34%
- Arizona Medicaid Awards Three Contracts For Total Health Coverage For Individuals With Serious Mental Illness
- North Carolina Medicaid Delays BH/IDD Tailored Plan Launch By Six Months To December 2022
- People Aren't Boxes
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- New Jersey's Cumberland County Seeks Labor Counsel and Labor Law Related Services
- Oklahoma's City of Oklahoma City Seeks Risk and Resilience Assessment/Emergency Response Plan/Business Continuity Plan Services
- California's City of Turlock Seeks Mental Wellbeing Services
- California's Orange County Seeks Transitional Residential Home Services at Tustin Family Campus
Government Contract Award Announcements
- New York Awards Peer Run Services Independent Practice Associations Contract to Mental Health Empowerment Project, Inc.
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Jail Laboratory Services Contract to Bio-Reference Laboratories, Inc.
- Colorado Awards Behavioral Health Capacity Tracker and MAT Central Registry Services Contract to Dimagi, Inc.
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Supportive Housing Case Management Services Contract to New Jersey Community Development Corporation