Mental Health Services
The mental health market is defined as treatment services for mental and emotional health and psychiatric care for individuals of all ages. Mental health services are provided by a wide array of professionals, including certified counselors, psychiatrists, psychologists, and neurologists. The mental health market is facing new challenges – continued cost pressures on Medicare, Medicaid, and government programs; a shift to value-based care financing models; increased consolidation of health systems; and a push towards tech-enabled, consumer-led interventions. While these challenges may seem immense, the mental health market has experienced numerous shifts over the years from the move to managed care to increased community-based care. Organizations that can adapt to these changes are most likely to succeed.
- Why Are Digital First Mental Health Companies So Popular?
- Are Psychedelics For You?
- National Surveys Reveal Disconnect Between Employees & Employers Around Mental Health Need
- Baltimore To Pilot 911 Diversion Program For Mental Health Crisis
CVS Health is offering mental health services at MinuteClinic in select HealthHUB locations in a four-state pilot: Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Texas. CVS HealthHUB locations were developed to help people manage chronic conditions more conveniently and affordably by improving the overall consumer experience, and by featuring a wide array of accessible health and wellness… Read
- Can Clinical Staff Actually Like Technology?
- Eating Disorder Treatment Provider Organization Monte Nido & Affiliates To Acquire Walden Behavioral Care
- California Sets ‘Generally Accepted Standards Of Care’ For Behavioral Health Medical Necessity & Utilization Review
- Leveraging The Power Of Family
- Connecticut, New Mexico, New York & Virginia Legalized Recreational Use Of Marijuana In 2021
- 50 M&A Deals In The Past Three Months For Your Strategic Radar
- Is Your Executive Team Ready For The Next Crisis?
- Vizion Health Expands Oklahoma Presence
- Generational Equity Advises Carolina Behavioral Care In Its Sale To Refresh Mental Health
- Illinois Medicaid To Cover New Behavioral Health Services
- Building New Bridges – Behavioral Health & Law Enforcement
- The Columbus Organization Launches ACCOMPLISH™ Care Coordination Model
- Virginia Commonwealth University Awarded $1.4 Million Grant To Expand Primary Care Psychology Training Collaborative, Will Support Free Behavioral Health Services To Underserved Youth
- Rogers Behavioral Health Opens New Outpatient Clinic In Sheboygan, Wisconsin & Planning To Open Adjacent Supportive Living Facility
- The Low Bar
- Virginia Medicaid Raises Behavioral Reimbursement Rates & Adds More Covered Services
- Beaumont Health, Universal Health Services Announce Name Of New Hospital: Beaumont Behavioral Health
- Intermountain Collaborates With Utah Community Groups To Improve Mental Health Access For Underrepresented Communities
- Parents Of Children With Complex Medical Conditions Twice As Likely To Report Poor Mental Health
- Our Health At Home Future: A Snapshot
- Investment Firm KKR Creates New Mental Health Services Company, Geode Health - OPEN MINDS
- 29 Behavioral Health Industry Mergers & Acquisitions Were Announced In The First Quarter Of 2021
- Making Value-Based Reimbursement Work – Best Practices In Program Design & Management
- Massachusetts Medicaid Planning New Reimbursement Models For Community Behavioral Health - OPEN MINDS
Government Contract Bidding Opportunities
- Massachusetts' City of Chelsea Seeks Co-Responding Clinician Consultant Services
- New York's Monroe County Seeks Psychological Services for Residents of Monroe Community Hospital
- Utah Seeks Stabilization and Mobile Response Services in the Western Region
- North Carolina Seeks Recidivism Reduction Services
Government Contract Award Announcements
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Supportive Housing Case Management Services Contract to New Jersey Community Development Corporation
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Psychological Examinations to Establish Fitness for Duty Contract to Dr. Susan A. Furnari
- New Jersey's Passaic County Awards Four COVID Rental Assistance Program Ancillary Services Contracts
- Illinois Awards Mental Illness/Substance Abuse Detox Services Contract to Loretto Hospital