Stop Leaving Revenue on the Table: Simplifying Behavioral Health Insurance Billing
August 31, 2021
Free Executive Web Briefing Courtesy Of TenEleven Group
August 31, 2021 | 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. Eastern
Behavioral health agencies and providers are struggling to collect the revenue they have worked so hard to earn. A complicated insurance billing landscape and the disconnect between payers and providers have compounded the stress providers experience surrounding revenue generation.
Strong revenue cycle management has the power to relieve the burden agencies and providers feel when it comes to their bottom line. It is time for behavioral health organizations to look to the future and ask what can be done to improve their insurance billing, so that they can reclaim time lost managing claims.
Join us August 31st as we dive into the best practices for maintaining a healthy revenue cycle for behavioral health organizations.
Jonathan King, Director of Revenue Cycle Management, TenEleven Group
Jonathan King has over six years of experience working with electronic health record technology and has specialized in revenue cycle management services for five. He currently serves as the Director of Revenue Cycle Management at the TenEleven Group in Buffalo, New York.
Event Sponsored By:
About TenEleven Group
TenEleven Group, LLC is a software and services company focused on providing solutions for health and human service agencies to manage their end-to-end business processes from intake to outcomes. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the guidance and technology support necessary to thrive in a performance-based payment system. Thousands of users in hundreds of offices use electronic Clinical Record (eCR™) to manage a variety of behavioral health service types such as Inpatient, Outpatient, Home and Community Based Services and more. Learn more about TenEleven Group, LLC.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer