Corizon Health formed YesCare, which will provide correctional health care nationwide. YesCare will partner with state and local governments to set and deliver on higher standards for care in corrections. YesCare offers comprehensive solutions for dental care, medical care, behavioral care, pharmaceutical and re-entry services.
Built on more than 40 years of innovation and expertise, the YesCare team provides services at 52 facilities across the nation, serving an average of 50,000 consumers daily. YesCare is part of a consortium of related entities that includes health care staffing companies with over 19,000 healthcare professionals, hundreds of skilled nursing homes and assisted living facilities, laboratories and pharmacies, addiction treatment companies (including MAT), among others.
YesCare is led by Sara Tirschwell as chief executive officer (CEO); she was also CEO for Corizon Health. YesCare’s leadership team also includes the following individuals:
- Dana Bell, Chief of Staff, serves as a client advocate and provides strategic and administrative support to the CEO. She also coordinates new business development and contract retention for the company’s clients nationwide. She is actively involved in strategic sales planning, proposal development, pro forma development, and ongoing client satisfaction. Bell brings over 15 years of corrections industry experience.
- Brandon De Julius, Chief Administrative Officer, oversees operations and implements YesCare strategies to meet client needs. De Julius has been with YesCare for over 12 years, based in Philadelphia where he previously served as Vice President for the company’s contract with the Philadelphia Department of Prisons.
- Regina Lindsay, Senior Vice President of Human Resources, leads all YesCare Human Resources functions including talent management, recruiting, compensation and benefits, employee engagement, HR operations, labor relations and a commitment to promote a culture of continuous growth and development in the business. Lindsay has spent more than 15 years in various organizations providing strategic HR guidance to senior leaders.
- Michael Middleton, Chief Information Officer, is responsible for the organization’s overall information technology strategy, initiatives, and associated operations. He brings over 20 years of IT experience in a variety of roles working largely with state organizations.
- Leonora Muhammad, DNP, APRN, Chief Nursing Executive, heads patient care provided by all site, regional and corporate nursing teams. Dr. Muhammad evaluates patient services processes across the organization for quality, cost effectiveness, efficiency, and regulatory compliance.
- Michael Murphy, SVP of State Client Relations and Business Development, builds, maintains and strengthens relationships with YesCare’s State partners to achieve client goals and identifies opportunities for future growth. Murphy joined YesCare after more than 35 years in the corrections industry.
- Mary Silva, MBA, BSN, RN, Chief Clinical Officer, develops and executes clinical strategies that prioritize staffing, safety and effectiveness. She has over 25 years of correctional healthcare administration and nursing experience.
- Bruce Teal, SVP of Community Client Relations and Business Development, builds, maintains and strengthens relationships with YesCare’s city and county partners to achieve client goals and identifies opportunities for future growth. Teal joined YesCare after more than 25 years in the corrections industry.
- Steve Tomlin, SVP of Reentry and Community Partnerships, oversees reentry, behavioral health programs, and community partnerships. Tomlin has 30 years experience in facility management, hands-on operations, behavioral health, and quality control.
- Anthony Waters, PsyD, Chief of Behavioral Health, coordinates and heads behavioral health services. Dr. Waters has over 14 years of experience in correctional behavioral health.
This was reported by YesCare on May 16, 2022, at https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220516005378/en/Leading-Healthcare-Group-Forms-YesCare-Debuting-New-Vision-and-Leadership (accessed May 20, 2022).
Contact information: YesCare, 205 Powell Place, Suite 104, Brentwood, TN 37027; Website: https://www.yescarecorp.com/contact