MeMD, a national telehealth provider organization, launched a virtual primary care solution for employer groups nationwide. MeMD’s Virtual Primary Care supports employer recruitment and retention strategies, while easing administration. Members can connect with board-certified, NCQA-credentialed professionals for a host of services, including:
- Annual wellness visits and routine follow-up appointments
- Ongoing care of chronic conditions like asthma, diabetes, and high blood pressure
- Diagnoses, prescriptions, and medication management for common mental health conditions like depression and anxiety
- 24/7 urgent care for common illnesses and injuries
- Treatment for men’s and women’s health concerns
- Smoking cessation and weight loss
The MeMD solution gives members the opportunity to:
- Choose their own health care professional
- Schedule visits in as few as 24 hours
- Obtain orders for labs and imaging
- Get intelligent referrals for specialists through MeMD’s Care Navigators
- Receive access to prescription discounts
- Request assistance from MeMD’s Care Coordination team, 24/7, to help navigate care
MeMD is a comprehensive telehealth solution providing on-demand, online care for common illnesses, injuries, primary care and behavioral health issues to consumers and businesses nationwide. The company leverages the latest technologies and a highly skilled network of providers and therapists to treat the whole person, affordably and conveniently, from a computer, phone, or mobile device. MeMD’s virtual care solutions are used by more than 30,000 corporate, institutional, and health plan partners nationwide covering more than 4.5 million members. Services include primary care, urgent care, men’s and women’s health, teletherapy, teen therapy, and telepsychiatry.
This was reported by MeMD on September 15, 2020.
Contact information: MeMD 6910 E. Chauncey Lane, Suite 220, Phoenix, AZ 85054 https://www.memd.net/.