By Market Intelligence Team

OPEN MINDS, The Behavioral Health & Social Service Industry Analyst From the Experts The OPEN MINDS consulting team is currently working with more than a dozen clients on technology issues. About 75% of these projects are related to software selection — leading our customers through a thoughtful and thorough process of evaluating and selecting a software vendor based on the client’s unique needs and management priorities. The other 25% of our information technology (IT) projects involve assisting organizations in implementing the solutions they’ve chosen. In my work with clients over . . .
Restricted Content

You must be a member to view this resource.

Log in | Sign up or learn more about membership options
OPEN MINDS, The Behavioral Health & Social Service Industry Analyst From the Experts The OPEN MINDS consulting team is currently working with more than a dozen clients on technology issues. About 75% of these projects are related to software selection — leading our customers through a thoughtful and thorough process of evaluating and selecting a software vendor based on the client’s unique needs and management priorities. The other 25% of our information technology (IT) projects involve assisting organizations in implementing the solutions they’ve chosen. In my work with clients over . . .
Restricted Content

You must be a member to view this resource.

Log in | Sign up or learn more about membership options

Login to access The OPEN MINDS Circle Library. Not a member? Create your free account now!