Thanks to the 2019 COVID pandemic and a shifting legislative environment, the “next normal” is here. These changes have challenged the very existence of many health and human service organizations and put many others in a precarious financial position. The time for shifting how business is conducted for payers, provider organizations, and vendors in the health and human services industry is now. Becoming financially creative, sound, and savvy is crucial in this landscape. Over the course of twelve months, The OPEN MINDS CFO Consortium will provide executives with the tools and ability to strategically assess and position their organizations for longer-term sustainability and growth. Become an OPEN MINDS Circle Elite member today for exclusive access!
Through on-site and virtual education, The OPEN MINDS CFO Consortium will utilize the talents of participants, as well as the OPEN MINDS team, to provide executives with the skillset necessary to develop and implement an organizational strategic sustainability plan to position their organization for competitive advantage in an ever-changing external environment.
CFOs, aspiring CFOs, and executives who want to build their financial management skills can join The OPEN MINDS CFO Consortium. The consortium provides financial management guidance through:
- An annual summit meeting of financial executives—The 2022 OPEN MINDS CFO Summit
- Four on-site/face-to-face financial executive networking sessions each year
- Access to interactive financial calculators and tools
- A financial executives online technical assistance group with monthly updates
- A series of online financial management roundtable discussions throughout the year
- On-demand resources
This cutting-edge education suite is the only one of its kind, specifically catered to financial strategy with actionable items to improve executives’ skillsets and prowess as premier financial executives. The OPEN MINDS CFO Consortium is kicking off at The 2022 OPEN MINDS CFO Summit on February 17, 2022, in Clearwater, Florida as part of The 2022 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute. Be sure to check out our summit agenda to learn more.
- Understand the drivers of current health and human services market change
- Assess the ever-changing needs of consumers and requirements of funders in order to build an effective strategy
- Develop a financial competency portfolio for your organization and create a plan to fix any deficiencies
- Prepare your organization to plan, assess, and forecast through scenario-based planning
- Understand the framework for organizational strategic planning required to achieve continued sustainability from a financial lens
- Understand and amend practices to meet the shifting landscape of funding structures and the laws that dictate them
- Instruction to the interactive OPEN MINDS Executive Financial Tools
How To Join The OPEN MINDS CFO ConsortiumTo receive unlimited access to all the features The OPEN MINDS CFO Consortium has to offer, you must be an OPEN MINDS Circle Elite member. Join Elite today for exclusive access to this offering and many more.
About OPEN MINDS Circle Elite Membership
An Elite-level membership is organization-wide! It provides every team member in your organization unlimited access to OPEN MINDS 500,000+ on-demand resources, tools, and datasets—as well as registrations for all five national OPEN MINDS Executive Institutes. Visit our OPEN MINDS Circle Elite Membership page to learn more!