Humana, Inc. operates health plans in all 50 states and holds a significant share of the Military market. Nearly half of Humana’s total enrollment is in Military coverage across 33 states (68% of the Military market share among all health insurance payers in the U.S) with just 3 Medicaid Managed Care plans in Florida, Illinois, and Virginia.
The OPEN MINDS Health Insurance Payer Portfolio for 2017 on Humana includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Humana’s coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down the insurer’s enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, Military, or Commercial) and details its total market share and ranking among the Top 20 Health Insurance Payers in the U.S.
The Health Insurance Payer Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of Humana’s 357 health plans including a contact person with phone number for most plans. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Humana‘s plans by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, Military, or Commercial) for all 357 health plans.
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Humana, Inc Heath Insurance Payer Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
Humana, Inc operates under these legal entities:
- Careplus Health Plans, Inc.
- Humana Benefit Plan of Illinois, Inc.
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia, Inc.
- Humana Health Benefit Plan of Louisiana, Inc.
- Humana Health Company of New York, Inc.
- Humana Health Insurance Company of Florida, Inc.
- Humana Health Plan of Ohio, Inc.
- Humana Health Plan of Texas, Inc.
- Humana Health Plan, Inc.
- Humana Insurance Company
- Humana Insurance Company of New York
- Humana Medical Plan of Michigan, Inc.
- Humana Medical Plan of Pennsylvania, Inc.
- Humana Medical Plan of Utah, Inc.
- Humana Medical Plan, Inc.
- Humana Military
- Humana Regional Health Plan, Inc.
- Humana Wisconsin Health Organization Insurance Corporation
- Humana, Inc.
- Kanawha Insurance Company