Kaiser Permanente operates health plans in 23 states with its majority of enrollment in the Commercial payer market. In comparison to all other Commercial health insurers in the U.S., Kaiser Permanente has approximately 5% of that market share in 10 states.
The OPEN MINDS Health Insurance Payer Portfolio for 2017 on Kaiser Permanente includes an infographic display (.jpeg) and map of Kaiser Permanente’s coverage in the U.S. The infographic breaks down Kaiser Permanente’s enrollment by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) and details Kaiser Permanente’s total market share and ranking among the Top 20 Health Insurance Payers in the U.S.
The Health Insurance Payer Portfolio also includes a dataset (.xlsx) with contact information for each of Kaiser Permanente’s 67 health plans including a contact person with phone number for most plans. The dataset includes the estimated total enrollment among Kaiser Permanente’s plans by plan type (Medicare, Medicaid, or Commercial) for all 67 health plans.
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full Kaiser Permanente Heath Insurance Payer Portfolio with the infographic and dataset.
Kaiser Permanente operates under these legal entities:
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of California
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Colorado
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Georgia, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Hawaii, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Mid-Atlantic States, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the North West, Inc.
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of Washington
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Kaiser Permanente Insurance Company.