The OPEN MINDS Top 10 Health Plans data set for North Carolina contains enrollment data for both the 2017 and 2018 calendar years.
- Health Plan Name – Product name for the health plan serving a specific population in this state
- Health Plan Licensed Insurer – The organization that is licensed to operate the health plan in this state
- Health Plan Insurer Parent Company – The organization that owns the health insuring organization
- Type of Plan – Health plan’s financing arrangement (examples: Managed Care, PACE, Fee-For-Service)
- Estimated Total Enrollment, 2017 – Reported total enrollment in the health plan for the 2017 calendar year
- Estimated Total Enrollment, 2018 – Reported total enrollment in the health plan for the 2018 calendar year
- Headquarters Address / City / State / Zip – The health plan’s state headquarters Mailing Address
- Zip code
- Web Site URL – The health plan’s website URL, specific to this state if possible
- Primary Contact – A primary contact for the health plan in this state
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Phone – Direct office phone number or headquarters phone number
Note- Unlimited access to this data set, as well as all other state-specific market intelligence resources, is included in an OPEN MINDS Circle Elite Membership!
Upon purchase, a spreadsheet (.xlsx) will be available in your account for download which includes the full data set.
For more information on health and human service providers operating in North Carolina, visit our North Carolina Shop.