Katie Lioy, MSMTI, brings over 13 years of experience in marketing and product management in the health and human services industry to the OPEN MINDS team. She has strong technical skills and a background in digital marketing, business strategy, and new product development. Her expertise includes strategic planning, marketing operations management, organizational behavior and market research and analysis.
Ms. Lioy is currently the Director of Marketing Technology for SHIFT Communications, a data-driven PR firm. Previously, Ms. Lioy served as a Manager of Marketing Technology with SHIFT and was responsible for the East Coast Marketing team and worked with a variety of organizations to develop digital marketing strategies across all channels. In this role, she developed and executed plans for digital and social advertising, SEO optimization, content marketing, and market research.
Before joining SHIFT, Ms. Lioy worked in a variety of roles for Inflexxion, Inc., a healthcare technology company that provides solutions for collecting clinical data, analyzing data, and providing educational content & resources. Most recently, Ms. Lioy served as a Product Line Manager for Product Strategy and oversaw multiple products to create a cohesive product strategy; chaired product line steering committee; generated commercialization strategies; and facilitated the product life cycle through agile development and management. She had previously held Project Manager and Project Assistant roles with Inflexxion.
Ms. Lioy received her Master of Science in Marketing and Technological Innovations from Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Worcester, MA and her Bachelor of Science in Communication from Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA. Ms. Lioy is also received her Paralegal Certificate from Northeastern University and has industry certifications in Google Analytics (GAIQ), Google AdWords Search Advertising and Google AdWords Fundamentals.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer