Achieving Organizational Excellence With Technology
October 5, 2021
Free Executive Web Briefing Courtesy Of ContinuumCloud
October 5, 2021 | 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. Eastern
Workforce technology is essential for nonprofit organizations to operate effectively, improve the employee experience, and achieve their mission. Yet, results from ContinuumCloud’s 2021 Work Tech Report reveal that the technology that human services organizations and other nonprofits use continues to be a major pain point for employees.
In this webinar, we will draw from the Work Tech Report to explore the trends and priorities shaping the future of the nonprofit landscape. We’ll then dive deeper into the role technology plays in these trends and how it influences organizational outcomes.
This webinar will:
- Explore workforce trends and priorities at human services organizations, highlighting key statistics from ContinuumCloud’s 2021 Work Tech Report.
- Identify current pain points in the technology used at nonprofit organizations and examine solutions to address core challenges.
- Drill down into what nonprofit organizations need most from their workforce technology to address their complex organizational structure and better achieve their mission.
Mark Belles, CEO, ContinuumCloud
Mark Belles is the CEO at ContinuumCloud. Prior to joining ContinuumCloud, Mark held leadership roles at a number of software companies serving the education and behavioral health spaces, most notably at Relias and Blackboard. With more than 25 years of experience growing and scaling operations, Mark brings extensive expertise to ContinuumCloud as he leads efforts to provide a cloud-based suite of solutions intentionally designed for behavioral health and human services organizations. Mark is also a board member for Inside Higher Ed, where he previously served as CEO, and is passionate about leadership, mental wellbeing, and quality education for all. Outside of work, Mark is a husband, dad, and coach who enjoys spending time with family and living a healthy and active lifestyle.
Event Sponsored By:
ContinuumCloud offers a spectrum of cloud-based software solutions intentionally designed to meet the unique needs of the behavioral health and human services industry. These solutions include an EHR platform, powered by Welligent, and an HR & Payroll system, powered by DATIS HR Cloud. Through these offerings, ContinuumCloud empowers organizations to provide high-quality care and deliver on their mission. Learn More.
COVID-19 Risk Management Plan August 11, 2021
We are excited to return to sunny southern California for The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute at the picturesque Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa, August 23-26, 2021. To help plan your in-person attendance, visit https://openminds.com/live-mbpi/ for a schedule of events happening throughout the week.
The resurgence of the COVID Delta variant has certainly created new challenges for the country and for our families. Fortunately, the available COVID vaccinations have been very successful in preventing symptomatic infections and illness. But I did want to let you know that our team at OPEN MINDS is committed to making our executive events as safe as possible and have an active risk management plan in place. I wanted to share with you the key elements of our plan:
- Masking. Every participant will receive a mask as part of their registration materials. Unvaccinated people will be required to wear masks – and vaccinated attendees will be encouraged to wear masks. If the local or state governments have more restrictive standards (including mandatory masking or requiring proof of vaccination) at the time of our institutes, we will follow those standards.
- Social Distancing. We are working with the event venue to hold all sessions in the largest possible rooms with seating as far apart as possible. In order to accomplish this, we ask that you select in advance the sessions you plan to attend in-person at the event venue. This will assist us with room and seating arrangements.
- Outdoor Events. Where possible, we will use outdoor spaces for networking events and smaller sessions.
- Hand Sanitation. Hand sanitation stations are available throughout the event venue and hand sanitizer is included in your registration materials, courtesy of our partner, Qualifacts+Credible.
- Virtual Sessions. Every session will be partially or fully available in a virtual capacity:
- We are livestreaming via GoToWebinar our plenary sessions – keynote addresses and plenary panels. You can participate online from your hotel room (or from your home office if you can’t attend on-site). We will be accepting questions from both the onsite and online audiences.
- Each executive seminar is being offered at two separate times, one live at the event venue and the other exclusively for virtual attendees.
- We are recording the audio for each session – and will post the audio along with presentation materials after each session.
- A virtual exhibit hall will be available with access to all exhibitor contact information, product demos, and engagement opportunities.
We will continue to monitor any changes in the CDC recommendations for the continued safety of the public. If you have any concerns or questions, feel free to reach out to a member of our team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 877-350-6463. We look forward to seeing you at The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute.
Chief Executive Officer