Providence, a national, non-profit Catholic health system, launched Tegria, a health care technology and services company. Tegria will operate as a for-profit subsidiary. It combines nine companies that Providence has developed or acquired in recent years. Tegria already serves more than 350 customers. Initially, the nine companies will continue to operate separately.
The Tegria companies include four focused on health care consulting and technology services; three revenue cycle management solutions; and two software technology platforms, as follows:
Health Care Consulting and Technology Services
- Bluetree: A leading Epic strategy, delivery, and support firm that helps organizations maximize return on their Epic investment.
- Community Technologies: A premier health care technology company that connects local providers and patients through Epic technology products and services.
- Engage IT Services: A full-service MEDITECH consultancy that provides a wide range of EHR solutions with a team capable of supporting the needs of the complex hospital environment.
- Navin, Haffty & Associates: A respected consulting firm using innovative tools, solutions, and strategies to help North American health care organizations maximize the value of the MEDITECH EHR to improve operational performance and enhance patient care quality.
Revenue Cycle Management Solutions
- Acclara Solutions: A revenue cycle management solutions company that helps hospitals, large academic health systems and physician practices accelerate revenue recovery while advancing the patient experience.
- Medical Specialties Managers: An end-to-end ambulatory revenue cycle solutions company combining next-generation technology and personalized service to support health systems and physician practices.
- MediRevv: A leading revenue cycle company partnering with hospitals, large physician groups, academic medical centers and health systems to grow more cash and keep more patients through end-to-end revenue cycle management, patient pay solutions, insurance receivables follow-up, and medical coding services.
Software Technology and Platforms
- Lumedic: A health care technology platform that enables better stakeholder cooperation across the revenue cycle, and leverages patient-driven interoperability to promote greater transparency, access and affordability for patients and communities.
- QuiviQ: A data analytics startup that employs machine learning models to optimize hospital operations.
The Providence system includes 51 hospitals, 1,085 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing, and other health and educational services. It serves communities across Alaska, California, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, and Washington, with system offices in Renton, Washington, and Irvine, California. Tegria is comprised of more than 2,500 strategists, technologists, service providers, and scientists who currently serve more than 350 organizations across North America.
This was reported by Tegria on October 12, 2020.