Turnover rates at behavioral health facilities are averaging 31.3% in 2022. Across seven job classifications, turnover rates range from an average of 17.37% for supervisors to 37.17% for mental health workers/psychiatric aides.
Turnover rates vary widely. The turnover rates by job classification were as follows:
- Supervisors: 17.37%
- Clinical professionals: 22.91%
- Top level executives: 24.61%
- Licensed practical nurses: 26.43%
- Registered nurses: 29.36%
- Administrative support: 32.24%
- Mental health workers/psychiatric aides: 37.17%
These turnover statistics . . .