The Oregon Health Authority (OHA) distributed about $132 million in new behavioral health funding to 152 provider organization grantees across the state to support workforce retention and recruitment. The grantees are using the funds to augment salaries or to provide bonuses for direct care workers. The median award was $334,000. The award size ranged from $3,662 to LMC Group Home LLC to $7.2 million to Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare. The awardees will use 75% of the grant toward employee salary enhancements, such as recruitment and retention bonuses and raises. The remaining 25% can be used for general programs . . .
Restricted Content

You must be an Elite member to view this resource.

Log in | Sign up or learn more about membership options

Tagged As:

Login to access The OPEN MINDS Circle Library. Not a member? Create your free account now!