Value-based reimbursement (VBR) is in the news nearly every day – payers are expanding their spend in these arrangements, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services is pushing new models, and provider organizations are struggling to prepare. For many executive teams however the question remains, how many provider organizations have actually moved to VBR models and does it effect their revenue?
To provide a health and human services benchmark, OPEN MINDS conducted their annual performance management survey. The survey focuses on where specialty provider organizations are in the move to VBR and what they are measuring for these contracts. The survey includes:
- The percent of organizations with health plan or ACO contracts
- The percent of organizational revenue in VBR
- The types of VBR models provider organizations are implementing
- The most popular quality measures
- The use of performance-based contracting models for staff
A free copy of Where Are We On The Road To Value?: The 2019 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Executive Survey is available to all readers due to the generous sponsorship of Credible.