Gettysburg, Pa. (April 2, 2023) — Learn the key components of a talent management strategy built to recruit and retain top performing employees at The 2023 OPEN MINDS Health & Human Services Workforce Best Practices Summit. The summit will be featured on Wednesday, September 20 in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania as a part of The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat.
This all-day event will teach executives how to rethink and rebuild their talent management strategy and develop the workforce needed to support their organization’s long-term goals. Throughout the summit, industry experts will examine how technology solutions are changing service delivery, workforce models needed to adapt and provide virtual and in-home services, plus effective strategies for managing professionals on-site. Attendees will leave with new insights on innovative ways to improve worker experiences, mitigate burnout, offer competitive benefits and compensation packages, and more.
The summit will feature four information-packed sessions throughout the day:
- Developing A Talent Management Strategy For The Future led by Vic Armstrong, National Director with Soul Shop For Black Churches and Board Member at American Foundation For Suicide Prevention-North Carolina.
- Innovative Approaches For Retaining Direct Support Professionals led by Erin Drummond, Associate Vice President Of Employee Training & Development at Woods Services
- Recruiting Best Practices For A Competitive Labor Market led by Corina Casco, LCSW, MSW, Chief Program Officer and Kymberly Garrett, MBA, GPHR, Chief People & Diversity Officer at Children’s Bureau
- Performance-Based Compensation Plans For Clinical Team Members led by Ramona Osburn, Senior Associate at OPEN MINDS
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Health & Human Services Workforce Best Practices Summit will run simultaneously with The 2023 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, a three-day gathering focused on creating performance-driven executives who can build performance-driven organizations.
The retreat provides the opportunity to learn the lessons from past and present leaders on how to decide what needs to be done, to inspire teams to embrace the new challenges in the field, and to create a framework for organizational transformation. The retreat will also feature interactive experiences and tours where attendees can walk in the footsteps of leaders of America’s history.
The retreat will be held from September 19 through 21, registration for the summit and retreat is now available at openminds.com/register-now-elr.
Registration is an included benefit for Elite Members of the OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence service. Livestreaming of the Summit and select sessions is also available for attendees who cannot make the retreat in person. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
The retreat is made possible by the support of our Educational Partners:
- Premier Partners: NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, Qualifacts
- Gold Partners: Alera Health (Formerly Blaze Advisors), ContinuumCloud, Core Solutions, Inc., Otsuka Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Affiliate Education Sponsors: 5e Analytics, Awake Labs, Carelon, Cantata Health Solutions, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eleos Health, eVero, Evernorth, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Humana Healthy Horizons, Inovalon, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Lucet, Millin Associates, Owl, Sigmund Software, Terrapin Pharmacy, Therapy Brands, ZMark Health
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.