GETTYSBURG, Pa. (April 4, 2021) – Keynote speakers from Ginger, Talkspace, & Lyra Health headline The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, a virtual event from June 14-16, 2021. The institute will offer on-site activities including an executive seminar and a networking reception at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside in New Orleans, Louisiana, on June 15, 2021. The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute is the only national event focused on moving innovation to action and developing sustainable strategies for organizations serving consumers with complex conditions in the “next normal.”
On June 16, 2021, the third day of the institute, Rachel O’Neill, PhD, clinical director at Talkspace, Karan Singh, co-founder and chief operating officer at Ginger, and Sean McBride, vice president of partnerships at Lyra Health will kick off the day with their respective keynote presentations on “The Future Of Mental Health Service Delivery: Up Close & Personal With Ginger, Lyra, & Talkspace.” During this keynote panel, presenters will discuss the advancements and innovations in behavioral health virtual care delivery. Following their address, all three presenters will participate in a thought leader discussion answering questions from the audience.
Dr. O’Neill brings a diverse background which offers an interesting perspective to this keynote panel. She serves as faculty member in a master’s level clinical mental health program. She has over 20 years of experience in the mental health profession, and has worked in a variety of clinical settings, including community-based mental health and addictions treatment, psychiatric hospitals, college counseling settings, and inpatient facilities. Dr. O’Neill earned her PhD in mental health counseling at Kent State University.
Mr. Singh will bring his exceptional experience and entrepreneurial acumen to the event. He leads the company’s clinical operations and strategy. He has over 13 years of experience in the health care industry, consulting with bio-pharma clients, commercializing data analytics, and establishing research partnerships with academic medical centers.
Mr. McBride helped start Lyra Health in 2015 and leads new partnership efforts with employers and other partners. Prior to Lyra, Mr. McBride worked at Castlight Health, The White House’s National Economic Council, The Brookings Institution’s Health Care Reform Center, and Khulisa Management Services.
Along with these exceptional keynote speakers, OPEN MINDS will host The OPEN MINDS Integration Summit: A Tale Of Two Years: New Models For Integrated Care In Today’s Post-Pandemic World on Monday, June 14, as well as two executive seminars:
- How To Develop a Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management, & Scenario-Based Planning
- How To Build Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating, & Contracting With Health Plans
A limited number of partnership and exhibit opportunities are available for organizations that want to connect with the decisionmakers in key markets. Details are available upon request.
OPEN MINDS Platinum Partners include: Bells.ai, NephU, Netsmart, NextGen, PsychU, Qualifacts + Credible, Remarkable Health
OPEN MINDS Gold Partners include: Otsuka Market Access
OPEN MINDS Silver Partners include: Genoa Healthcare, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, Welligent
OPEN MINDS Bronze Partners include: DATIS HR Cloud, Relias, Sigmund Software, TenEleven Group
OPEN MINDS Affiliate Partners include:
- Dr. First
- Harris Coordinated Care Solutions
- i2i Population Health
- Iris Population Health
- Millin Associates
- The Echo Group
OPEN MINDS Association Partners include:
- Alabama Council of Community Mental Health Boards
- Alliance for Strong Families & Communities
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Child Welfare League of America
- Colorado Association of Family and Children’s Agencies
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Connecticut Community Nonprofit Alliance
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
- Iowa Association of Community Providers
- Minnesota Assoc. of Community Mental Health Programs
- Missouri Coalition of Children’s Agencies
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families
- New Jersey Association of Community Providers
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- Rehabilitation & Community Providers Association
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Services Providers
- Together Georgia
- Vermont Council of Developmental and Mental Health Services
- Virginia Association of Community Services Boards (VACSB)
- West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association
For more information about the Institute: https://openminds.com/strategy.
Registration for this exclusive Institute is $700 and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-sii/. Registration is included in Elite-level subscriptions to the OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence service. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 717-334-1329 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national, multi-faceted agency with the deepest reach into the executive cadres of the specialty health and human services sector. We enhance the quality of care for individuals with chronic conditions and complex support needs by improving the business effectiveness of those serving them—provider organizations, payers, government agencies, pharmaceutical companies, and technology firms. For thirty years, we’ve been pioneers for change—helping organizations develop and implement transformational solutions for success in an evolving health and human service market. We specialize in crisis recovery and sustainability strategies. We are the industry leaders in executive content—education, market intelligence, publications—and management consulting. Visit https://www.openminds.com/membership/ to sign up for a free individual membership.