GETTYSBURG, Pa. (July 31, 2022) – Registrations are filling up for The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, to be held from August 30-September 1, 2022, at the VEA Newport Beach Marriott Resort & Spa. Take advantage of your last chance to register for the only executive event focused on performance measurement and management for health and human services organizations serving consumers with complex needs.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute goes past theory and policy—and provides a deep dive into the field-tested management best practices needed for sustainability and success. The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit: New Opportunities For Serving Children With Complex Needs opens the institute on Tuesday, August 30, setting the stage for two executive seminars: Succeeding With Value-Based Reimbursement: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Organizational Competencies & Management Best Practices For Value-Based Contracting, sponsored by Qualifacts, and How To Build Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating, & Contracting With Health Plans.
April Hamilton, MBA, MHSA, Executive Deputy Director for NYS Department of Health, will keynote the 2022 OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit on Tuesday, August 30, with her presentation, “Integrated Care Models For Children: What Is Working In New York & Beyond.”
Wendy Martinez Farmer, LPC, MBA, CEO Georgia Collaborative ASO for Beacon Health Options, leads the agenda on Wednesday, August 31, with her keynote presentation, “988 Is The New 911: Beacon Is Answering The Call In The Crisis Response Movement.”
Kevin D. Arnold, Ph.D., ABPP, Senior Executive Director for The Center for Cognitive and Behavioral Therapy of Greater Columbus, Inc., A Part of Refresh Mental Health, Inc., will kick off the day on Thursday, September 1, with his keynote “Payviders: When Payers Become Provider Systems—Optum’s Strategy Forward.”
Additional sessions include:
- Competing Against Amazon & Walmart For Clinical Talent: The New Best Practices For Optimizing Recruitment & Retainment Post Pandemic
- Developing A ‘Winning’ Health Plan Contract By Selling On Performance – Engaging Payers Through Quality Performance Measures
- Improving “Your Brand” – Marketing Best Practices For Improving the Perception Of Your Organization
- Consistency Matters – How To Build Consistency In Clinical Decision Support & Clinical Service Delivery
- We’re Merged, Now Change: Best Practices In Making Newly-Merged Organizations Work
- Managing Multiple Health Plan Contracts – A Best Practice Approach
- Building A “Financial Management Culture” Beyond The CFO: Best Practices & Financial Systems To Improve Organizational Decision Making – sponsored by NextGen Healthcare
- Scaling Up: Best Practices In Replicating A Program In New Geographies & New Markets
- Preparing For CalAIM – Developing New Service Models To Capitalize On The New CalAIM Opportunities
- The Behaviorally-Led Primary Care Practice: Addressing Six Key Elements For Successful Integration
An audio recording of every session, along with corresponding presentation materials, will be made available on the event website after the Institute.
Additionally, select institute content will be delivered virtually, including:
- Live Stream Tuesday, 8/30 from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm PT: The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit: New Opportunities For Serving Children With Complex Needs
- Live Stream on Wednesday, 8/31 from 9:00 am – 10:00 am PT: 988 Is The New 911: Beacon Is Answering The Call In The Crisis Response Movement – Keynote Presentation by Wendy Martinez Farmer, Chief Executive Officer, Georgia Collaboration ASO, Beacon Health Options
- Live Stream on Wednesday, 8/31 from 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm PT: We’re Merged, Now Change: Best Practices In Making Newly-Merged Organizations Work – Executive Roundtable featuring:
- Angela Weis, Senior Vice President of Mission Support, Mosaic
- Brent Dillinger, Chief Executive Officer, Trivium Life Services
- Gene Rodgers, MSW, Executive Vice President of Strategy & Corporate Development, Community Based Care
- Live Stream on Thursday, 9/1 from 10:15 am – 11:30 am PT: Building A “Financial Management Culture” Beyond The CFO: Best Practices & Financial Systems To Improve Organizational Decision Making, sponsored by NextGen Healthcare – CFO Consortium session featuring:
- Dee DeWitt, Chief Operating Officer – Chief Financial Officer, Momentum for Health
- David Cottrell, Chief Financial Officer, Redwood Family Care Network
- Live Stream on Thursday, 9/1 from 9:00 am – 10:00 am PT: Scratching The Surface Of What Value Based Performance Can Be – Beacon’s Proposed Path Forward – Keynote Presentation by M. Lauren Sims, Payment Innovation Director, Beacon Health Options
- Live Stream on Thursday, 9/1 from 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm PT: Managing Through Mega Change – Seven Executive Best Practices – Keynote Presentation by Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer, OPEN MINDS
Partners exhibiting at the Institute include:
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- CapGrow Partners
- Genoa Healthcare
- Health Information Management Systems (HiMS)
- Iris Telehealth
- Otsuka Market Access
- Motivo Health
- Secure Telehealth
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Terrapin Pharmacy
Premier partners of the Institute include: Akili Interactive Labs, Inc., Core Solutions, NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, and Qualifacts.
Partners of the Institute include: Blaze Advisors, Continuum Cloud, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Otsuka Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and Terrapin Pharmacy
Affiliate sponsors of the Institute include: Cantata Health, Carenodes, CCNY, Dr.First, Eccovia, Ensoftek, FieldWorker, Foresight, Humana, i2i Population Health, ICANotes, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Kipu Health, KiriWorks, Koa Health, Liberty Healthcare, Millin Associates, Owl Health, Relias, Sigmund Software, SilverCloud, Therapy Brands, and Tridiuum.
To view the full agenda, all faculty, and for more information about the institute, visit https://management.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is $700 for a regular pass, or $900 for an All Access pass, and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-mbpi2/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 877-350-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.