Gettysburg, Pa. (October 23, 2022) – Registration is limited for The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, held from November 8-10, 2022, at M Resort Spa & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada. Take advantage of your last chance to participate in the only boot camp for c-suite executives focused on technology transforming health services.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute is the premier national meeting focused on the tech tools and analytics executives need to improve performance, streamline decision-making, and add value to the management and delivery of care for consumers with complex needs in an ever-changing landscape. The Institute features the executives who are making the rules of digital transformation in the industry.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Whole Person Care Summit leads the Institute on Tuesday, November 8, providing insight into industry developments, digital and hybrid trends in integrated models of care, as well as a look at the future of whole person care and how that affects specialty provider groups serving the complex consumer. The Summit begins with a keynote presented by William Lopez, M.D., National Medical Director, Virtual Care for Evernorth, entitled “Evernorth’s Innovative Initiatives And How Integrated Care Is Working At The Consumer Level.” Dr. Lopez will share how, by partnering with virtual providers, Cigna and Evernorth offer different integrated care solutions that better fit consumers’ primary, behavioral, and social needs.
The Summit will continue with four in-depth executive sessions:
- Whole Person Care Models—Weighing The Pros & Cons
- Breaking Down The Silos With Digital Health Solutions: Choose Wisely
- Reflections On Digital Whole-Person Care: Health Plans Look To The Future
- The Roadmap To Whole Person Care: Performance Measures & Value-Based Reimbursement
Tuesday’s events also include two executive seminars, Aligning Your Board To The New Sustainability Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Non-Profit Management and How To Develop A Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning.
OPEN MINDS CEO, Monica E. Oss, will open the Institute on Wednesday, November 9, by sharing the results from The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology Adoption Market Research Survey, sponsored by Qualifacts.
The Institute continues with the keynote, “What, When & How To Share Data – Innovating For Social Needs & Population Health Strategies,” presented by Stephanie Franklin, MPS, Director, Population Health for Humana. Ms. Franklin will provide insight into how Humana is leading the way in developing social needs surveying, data collection, and information sharing standards—plus building external collaborations and internal data analytics products.
Wednesday’s events includes the brand new 2022 OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit: Leading & Competing In A Digital Age, sponsored by Qualifacts. The Summit kicks off with the session, “OPEN MINDS Technology Framework For Success” presented by OPEN MINDS CEO, Monica E. Oss. It will provide an overview of the six domains of technology specialty providers executives should understand when planning their platform framework. These include electronic health record and billing, human resources information systems and financial/general ledger systems, hybrid and community-based service delivery platforms, consumer experience and engagement platforms, value-based/risk-based reimbursement platforms, and integrated analytics and service performance optimization.
The Summit will also include the following five in-depth executive sessions:
- Competing In A Digital World: Technology’s Role In Building The Community-Based Service Delivery Platform Of The Future
- Leveraging Technology To Enhance Consumer Experience & Engagement
- Mastering Performance: Using Analytics To Monitor Value & Transform Service Delivery
- Capitalizing On Your ROI: Driving Your Strategic Technology Investments
- OPEN MINDS Technology Requirements Checklist – 18 Must-Have Capabilities
Additional 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute sessions include:
- The Heart vs. Science – What You Need To Know About Automation & Technology
- You’ve Been Hacked! What Now?
- The Future Is Now – Current Innovative Uses Of AI
- Preparing For CalAIM – Building The Tech Infrastructure Needed For Success In An Integrated, Hybrid, & Value-Based CalAIM Service Delivery System
- Pick Me! Pick Me! Using Technology To Become The Provider Of Choice
- “Technology Budgeting” – The Hardware, The Software, The People, sponsored by NextGen Healthcare
- Applying Augmented Intelligence To Reduce Burnout Through Eleos CareOps Automation, sponsored by Eleos
- Patient Expectations Versus Experience When It Comes To Digital Access, sponsored by Otsuka Market Access
- Extreme Usability: Improving The Workforce Experience: Tech Innovations For The Business, Clinician, & Beyond, sponsored by Netsmart
- Harnessing The Power Of Digital Therapeutics In Pediatrics, sponsored by Akili
- Leveraging Your EHR To Accommodate The “No Surprises Act”, sponsored by Qualifacts
- Optimize Working With Health Plans – Building The Team & The Infrastructure For Changing Reimbursement Models
- Which EHR Infrastructure Is Right For Your Organization? How Different Hosting & Deployment Options Impact Performance, Security, & Cost For Behavioral Health & Human Service Organizations, sponsored by Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Are You Prepared For The Next 5 Years? Sponsored by Core Solutions
- Is Your Home Smart? Innovative Uses Of Technology In Home-Based Services
- How Do You Fit All The Data Pieces Into The Larger Puzzle?
A special networking reception will be held Wednesday, from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT, in the exhibit hall.
An audio recording of every session and corresponding presentation materials will be available on the event website after the Institute. Additionally, select institute content will be available via livestream.
Exhibitors at the Institute include: Akili Labs, Cantata Health, Concord Technologies, Continuum Cloud, Core Solutions, Dr.First, Eccovia, Eleos Health, Evernorth, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems, InfoMC, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Exym, KiriWorks, Millin Associates, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals, PsychU, Qualifacts, Relias, Secure Telehealth, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, Terrapin Pharmacy.
Premium Partners of the Institute include: Akili, Inc., Core Solutions, Inc., NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, and Qualifacts.
Partners of the Institute include: Blaze Advisors, ContinuumCloud, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and Terrapin Pharmacy.
Affiliate Education Sponsors of the Institute include: Awake Labs, Cantata Health, Carenodes, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eccovia Solutions, EnSoftek, Evernorth, FieldWorker, Foresight, Humana, i2i Population Health, ICANotes, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Koa Health, Liberty Healthcare Corporation, Millin Associates, Owl, Relias, Sigmund Software, SilverCloud, Therapy Brands, and Tridiuum.
To view the full agenda and all faculty, and for more information about the Institute, visit https://technology.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is $900 for an All-Access pass and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-tai2/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, there are a limited number of guest passes available. Send inquiries to Nicole Javitt, email@example.com, for access to the remaining free passes. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team at 877-350-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.