Gettysburg, Pa. (January 3, 2023) – Registration is limited for The 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, held from February 14 to 16, 2023, at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort, Clearwater Beach, Florida.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute is the one executive health and human service event focused on improving performance of organizations serving consumers with complex needs—performance in hybrid service delivery, the consumer experience, communicating performance to payers, to create financial sustainability, and more. The institute brings together executives interested in the metrics and the practices to improve organizational performance—and succeed in the year ahead.
Tuesday, February 14 events kick off with two executive seminars, Getting To The Right Scale: The OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Successful Mergers, Acquisitions & Affiliations and How To Build (& Succeed With) Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating & Contracting With Health Plans. There will also be a Grand Opening of the Exhibit Hall, including a cocktail reception, on Tuesday night starting at 5:00 pm ET.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS CFO Summit will run during the Institute on Wednesday, February 15, and this all-day event will break down the biggest trends happening in the financial world. This Elite educational summit kicks off our year long CFO Consortium designed specifically for the executive and financial professionals of health and human service provider organizations. Presentations will include case studies, experts in the field, interactive tools, key competencies, and insights needed to strategically position your organization for ongoing financial success, sustainability, and competitive edge in today’s changing health and human services environment.
The Summit features four in-depth executive sessions:
- How To Radically Re-engineer Your Service Portfolio – Creating Innovative New Options
- The Financial Opportunities Of Understanding Your Unit Costs – A Tool For Driving Competitive Advantage, Margin & Service Development
- The CFO Role In Preparing For Value-Based Contracting – How The CFO Helps Lead Through The VBR Process
- Merger, Acquisition & Affiliation Strategy – Gaining Economic Scale In A Rapidly Changing World
The Institute starts with the keynote, “Using Technologies & Analytics To Improve Behavioral Health Access & Outcomes: The New Directions Approach To Integrated Care Management,” presented by Shana Hoffman, President and Chief Executive Officer for New Directions. Ms. Hoffman will discuss examples of how services and technology come together to solve issues for better whole person care outcomes.
Additional 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute sessions include:
- WakeMed’s Path To Value & Whole Person Care: The Development Of The WakeMed Behavioral Health Network, Keynote by Rick Shrum, Vice President & Chief Strategy Officer, WakeMed
- What Health Plans Want: Measuring & Communicating Performance To Payers
- The Race Is On – Staying Ahead Of The Workforce Curve (Parts I & II), sponsored by Netsmart
- Reimagining The Consumer Experience: Process Optimization From The Consumer Perspective
- Briefing & Discussion: Results Of The 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Executive Survey
- The Great Balancing Act: Employee vs. Client Engagement, sponsored by ContinuumCloud
- Building The Workforce Of Tomorrow: New Strategies For Recruiting, Retention & Performance Optimization
- Addressing Social Determinants Of Health To Achieve Whole Person Outcomes
- Strategies For Integration – Optimizing The Experience For Consumers & Payers
- The Kaiser Approach To Managing Behavioral Health Care
- Planning For Financial Sustainability
- Advancing Clinical & Economic Outcomes In Schizophrenia: The Janssen LAI Portfolio, Lunch & Learn by Invitation Only, sponsored by Janssen
- Preparing For CalAIM: Success & Sustainability – The Data-Driven Path Forward
- Making It With Performance-Based & Risk-Based Contracts: Keys To Success
A special networking reception will be held Wednesday, from 5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET, in the exhibit hall.
An audio recording of every session and corresponding presentation materials will be available on the event website after the Institute. Additionally, select institute content will be available via livestream.
Exhibitors at the Institute include: Cantata Health, CapGrow, CCNY, Continuum Cloud, Core Solutions, Evernorth, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems, iCentrix, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, Qualifacts, Relias, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, Terrapin Pharmacy.
Premium Partners of the Institute include: Akili, Inc., Core Solutions, Inc., NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, and Qualifacts.
Partners of the Institute include: Blaze Advisors, ContinuumCloud, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and Terrapin Pharmacy.
Affiliate Education Sponsors of the Institute include: Awake Labs, Cantata Health, Carenodes, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eccovia Solutions, EnSoftek, Evernorth, Humana, i2i Population Health, ICANotes, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Koa Health, Liberty Healthcare Corporation, Millin Associates, Owl, Relias, Sigmund Software, SilverCloud, Therapy Brands, and Tridiuum.
To view the full agenda and all faculty, and for more information about the Institute, visit https://performance.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is $900 for an All-Access pass and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-pmi/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, there are a limited number of guest passes available. Send inquiries to Nicole Javitt, email@example.com, for access to the remaining free passes. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team at 877-350-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.