GETTYSBURG, Pa. (March 7, 2021) – OPEN MINDS is currently accepting registrations to the Technology & Analytics Institute, which will run as a virtual event from March 9-11, 2021. The institute is the only boot camp for c-suite executives focused on how to leverage technology for strategic advantage in the “next normal” – from strategy, to budgeting, to optimization.
The Non-Profit Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit: Collaborations For Sustainability In The Next Normal will kick off the institute on Tuesday, March 9, along with two executive seminars: How To Optimize Technology: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Getting The Most Value From Your Technology Investments and Finding An Electronic Health Record System For Your Future: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Best Practices In EHR Selection, Contracting, & Optimization.
Kathleen McGrow, DNP, MS, RN, PMP, chief nursing information officer, Microsoft at US Health & Health Life Science Team, will begin the day on Wednesday, March 10, with her keynote presentation, The Future Of Artificial Intelligence & Where It Intersects With Clinical Decision Support. Her session will follow Chief Executive Officer of OPEN MINDS, Monica Oss’ welcoming and sharing of results from The 2020 OPEN MINDS Health & Human Services Technology Survey. The day’s session will wrap up with an executive roundtable session, The Payer Perspective: An OPEN MINDS Forum On Connectivity Between Payers & Providers.
Lisa Marsch, Ph.D. director of The Center For Technology & Behavioral Health at Dartmouth College, will kick off Thursday, March 11, with her keynote presentation, Digital Therapeutics For Behavioral Health: Anytime/Anywhere Health Care. Ms. Oss will close the institute with her keynote session, Forecasting The Future Of Behavioral Health Care Shaped By Technology.
Additional sessions include:
- Position Control: Your Solution For Operational Excellence & Financial Sustainability
- Virtual Care Is So Much More Than Just Telehealth – Embracing All The Tools Of The Digital Care Environment – Sponsored By Sigmund Software
- Are You A Tech Savvy CEO?
- From Strategic Plan To Tech Strategy: Building Your Crosswalk
- Using Mobile Technology To Simplify DSP Documentation In Residential & Community Settings – Sponsored By Welligent
- A Debate On The Impact Of Direct Care Technology
- What Staff Do You Need To Lead Technology In Today’s World?
- Does Your Organization Have The Right Technology To Be Successful With Value-Based Reimbursement?
- Evaluating The ROI On New Era Technologies Transforming The Delivery System
- Interoperability & Data Sharing: Expanding Access To Health Information
- Integrating Workflows & Technology To Meet Multiple Market Demands – Sponsored By Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Making Telehealth Profitable
- How To Become A Data-Driven Organization
- Optimizing Clinical Decision Making With Technology
Partners participating at the Technology & Analytics Institute, with a virtual booth, include:
- Qualifacts + Credible
- Remarkable Health
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- DATIS HR Cloud
- Sigmund Software
- The Echo Group
To view the full agenda, all faculty, and for more information about the institute, visit: https://openminds.com/technology/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is $700 and is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-tai/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 877-350-6463 or email@example.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is an award-winning information source, executive education provider, and business solutions firm specializing in health and human services for people with chronic conditions and complex support needs. For thirty years, we’ve helped organizations implement the transformational business practices they need to succeed in an evolving market with new reimbursement, competition, policies, and regulations. Learn more at www.openminds.com.