Gettysburg, Pa. (April 14, 2023) — On Wednesday, August 16, OPEN MINDS will feature the signature I/DD Executive Summit, sponsored by Qualifacts, in Long Beach, California. This day-long event is dedicated to the current challenges and opportunities executives from organizations serving the I/DD population are facing. Industry experts from some of the nation’s leading provider organizations will share tricks of the trade for integration and coordination of services, plus strategies for navigating the complexities of managed care models, technology’s role in service delivery, overcoming workforce challenges, and reimbursement models.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS I/DD Executive Summit will feature four information-packed sessions throughout the day:
- Managed Care Models For I/DD Services led by Patrick Maynard, Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer, Jennifer Riha, Vice President Of Programs, and Chris Wolf, Executive Vice President at Boundless.
- Addressing Workforce Issues In I/DD Service Delivery led by Virginia Gabby, Executive Director at Merakey.
- Leveraging Technology In The Delivery Of I/DD Services led by Amy Jacobs-Schroeder, Chief Executive Officer at Happy Ladders; Jamie Garrett, Project Management & Integrations Director and Michael Vallejo, MS, Chief Information Officer at Community Based Care; and Sarah Chestnut, Director Development Strategies and Robert Taylor, Regional Director of Benchmark.
- Models Of Reimbursement & Payment For I/DD Service Delivery with Marco Damiani, Chief Executive Officer at AHRC New York City, Scott Doolan, Assistant Vice President Of Health Care Management and Steven Merhan, M.D., Medical Director of Partners Health Plan.
The 2023 OPEN MINDS I/DD Executive Summit will run simultaneously with The 2023 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, a three-day executive gathering specially curated for organizations serving complex consumers. Executives will learn the clinical, financial, and administrative best practices needed to take their organizations to the next level in an evolving health care landscape. The institute will offer insights and perspectives from industry leaders throughout more than 30 sessions, plus two all-day Executive Summits and two Best Practice Seminars.
The institute will also feature two keynote speakers. Briana Duffy, President, National Account Management from Carelon Behavioral Health will be presenting Success, Stability & Stamina – Management Skillsets Needed For The Modern Behavioral Health Leader on August 16. Then on August 17, Sachin Jain, M.D., Chief Executive Officer at SCAN Group and SCAN Health Plan and Monica E. Oss, Chief Executive Officer at OPEN MINDS will present The Future Of Health Plans In A VBR World: A Fireside Chat.
Registration is now open for this premier summit and the three-day institute at https://openminds.com/register-now-mbpi/.
Institute and Summit registration is an included benefit for partners and OPEN MINDS Circle Elite members. For more information on registration, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
- Premier Partners: NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, Qualifacts
- Gold Partners: Alera Health (Formerly Blaze Advisors), ContinuumCloud, Core Solutions, Inc., Otsuka Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Affiliate Education Sponsors: 5e Analytics, Awake Labs, Carelon, Cantata Health Solutions, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eleos Health, eVero, Evernorth, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Humana Healthy Horizons, Inovalon, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Lucet, Millin Associates, Owl, Sigmund Software, Terrapin Pharmacy, Therapy Brands, Waypoint Interactive, ZMark Health
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.