GETTYSBURG, Pa. (August 7, 2022) – OPEN MINDS has announced The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute exhibit hall will feature 20 leading industry exhibitors from across the health and human services technology and vendor field. In conjunction with this announcement, OPEN MINDS has released the final list of 24 partners and exhibitors who will be participating in the event, which returns to the Newport Beach Marriott in Newport Beach, California.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute’s program will focus on the “must have” competencies and best practices that health and human service executives need to improve the service system. It will feature a plethora of dynamic educational sessions, inspiring keynote addresses, and numerous networking opportunities.
The final list of partners and exhibitors for The 2022 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute is as follows:
- Akili Interactive Labs, Inc.
- Blaze Advisors
- CapGrow Partners
- Core Solutions
- Genoa Healthcare
- Health Information Management Systems
- Iris Telehealth
- Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
- Motivo Health
- NextGen Healthcare
- Otsuka Market Access
- Secure Telehealth
- Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Terrapin Pharmacy
Sponsored sessions include:
- The OPEN MINDS Children’s Services Executive Summit: New Opportunities For Serving Children With Complex Needs – Sponsored by Akili Interactive, Inc.
- Building An Effective Infrastructure For Value-Based Contracting – Sponsored by Qualifacts
- INVEGA HAFYERA™ The First & Only Long-Acting Injectable (LAI) That Can Be Given Twice Yearly To Adult Patients With Schizophrenia Who Have Been Adequately Treated With INVEGA SUSTENNA® or INVEGA TRINZA® – Sponsored by Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies
- Building A “Financial Management Culture” Beyond The CFO: Best Practices & Financial Systems To Improve Organizational Decision Making – Sponsored by Nextgen Healthcare
To view the full agenda, all faculty, and for more information about the institute, visit: https://management.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is now available at https://openminds.com/register-now-mbpi2/. Registration is complimentary for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 877-350-6463 or email@example.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.