GETTYSBURG, Pa. (September 26, 2021) —More than 280 executives took part in this week’s 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, held in-person and virtually. The 115 on-site attendees took a deep dive into the strategy insights, business practice models, and personal resiliency tools they need to lead in the future, with other attendees sessions virtually. Session recordings, presentations, and exhibit booths will remain available to registered attendees at https://leadership.openminds.com/ until October 22.
Featured speakers at the event included:
- Carole Matyas, Vice President Operations, Sunshine Health Plan
- Angela L. Perri, Chief Medicare Officer, UPMC Health Plan
- Jeffrey D. McCausland, Ph.D., Author of Battle Tested! Leadership Lessons for 21st Century Leaders, Visiting Professor Dickinson College
- Jill Beveridge, M.Ed., Director of Mental Health Services, Services Access & Management, Inc.
- Jennifer Bolduc, Vice President, Population Health, NextGen Healthcare
- Javier Favela, Vice President of Solutions, Behavioral Health, NextGen Healthcare
- Terry G. Fox, Licensed Battlefield Guide, Gettysburg
- Melissa Fox, MHA, FACMPE, FACHE, Chief Operating Officer, Acenda Integrated Health
- Michael Franczak, M.D., Director of Population Health, COPA Health
- Jeremy Gelber, M.D., Senior Managing Director, Centerbridge
- Derry Holland, Chief Executive Officer, Oaks Integrated Care
- Elizabeth Holsinger, Senior Account Director, Aetna
- Kirk Masters, Chief Business Development Officer, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS)
- Elinore F. McCance-Katz, M.D., Ph.D., Chief Medical Officer, Rhode Island Department of Behavioral Health, Developmental Disabilities, and Hospitals, & Eleanor Slater Hospital
- Jonathan Morphett, Managing Partner, Avondale Partners, LLC
- Wayne Motts, President & Chief Executive Officer, Gettysburg Foundation
- Veronica Pilon, Deputy Director of Mental Health Services, Service Access & Management, Inc
- Robert Prosperi, Licensed Battlefield Guide, Gettysburg
- Todd Rudsenske, Partner, Webster Equity Partners
- Christopher Williams, Sales Executive, NextGen Healthcare
- Neal Tilghman, MPA, General Manager, Integrated Care, Netsmart
- Luanne Welch, Chief Executive Officer & President, Easterseals UCP North Carolina & Virginia
- Col. Fred Wieners, USAF, Licensed Battlefield Guide, Gettysburg National Military Park
- Rich Yanoski, Jr., Corporate Vice President of Business Development, Merakey
The week featured a special summit and two executive seminars
- The OPEN MINDS Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations Summit: Improving Competitive Advantage In The ‘Next
- Aligning Your Board To The New Sustainability Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Non-Profit Management
- The New CFO Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Keeping Your Cost In Sync With Your Rates In A Changing Market
OPEN MINDS Platinum Partners include: Qualifacts + Credible, PsychU, NephU, NextGen, Remarkable Health, Bells, and Netsmart.
OPEN MINDS Gold, Silver, and Bronze Partners include: Otsuka Market Access, Genoa Healthcare, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, Welligent, HiMS EHR Solutions For Integrated Health Care, DATIS HR Cloud, Relias, and TenEleven Group.
OPEN MINDS Affiliate Sponsors include: DrFirst, Eccovia, GenoMind, Harris Coordinated Care Solutions, i2i Population Health, Iris Telehealth, Millin Associates, Owl, The Echo Group, Tridiuum, and Wex.
OPEN MINDS Association Partners include:
- Alabama Council of Community Mental Health Boards
- Alliance for Strong Families & Communities
- California Alliance of Child and Family Services
- California Council of Community Behavioral Health Agencies
- Child Welfare League of America
- Colorado Association of Family and Children’s Agencies
- Colorado Behavioral Healthcare Council
- Connecticut Community Nonprofit Alliance
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
- Community Behavioral Health Association of Maryland
- Minnesota Assoc. of Community Mental Health Programs
- Missouri Coalition of Children’s Agencies
- National Association of Addiction Treatment Providers
- New Jersey Alliance for Children, Youth & Families
- New Jersey Association of Community Providers
- New Jersey Association of Mental Health and Addiction Agencies
- The Ohio Council of Behavioral Health and Family Services Providers
- Rehabilitation & Community Providers Association
- Vermont Council of Developmental and Mental Health Services
- Virginia Association of Community Services Boards (VACSB)
- West Virginia Behavioral Healthcare Providers Association
- Together Georgia
- Iowa Association Of Community Providers
Next in the OPEN MINDS executive education series is The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, being held October 25-28, 2021. The only boot camp for c-suite executives focused on how to leverage technology for strategic advantage in the “next normal”–from strategy, to budgeting, to optimization.
Registration is complimentary for Elite-level members of OPEN MINDS Circle, a market intelligence online community. You can register now by clicking here.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS‘ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.