Gettysburg, Pa. (November 13, 2022) – November 8 through 10, OPEN MINDS assembled over 50 speakers from the health and human service industry for the only boot camp for c-suite executives focused on leveraging technology for strategic advantage in today’s changing market to address strategy, budgeting, treatment, and optimization.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, held at the M Resort Spa & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, included The 2022 OPEN MINDS Whole Person Care Summit, the inaugural CEO Technology Summit: Leading & Competing In A Digital Age, and two executive seminars.
The institute featured keynotes from:
- Elizabeth (Betsey) Cuervo Tilson, M.D., MPH, State Health Director and Chief Medical Officer, North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
- Stephanie Franklin, MPS, Director, Population Health, Humana
- William Lopez, M.D., National Medical Director, Virtual Care, Evernorth
Presentations were also delivered by:
- Edward R. Amey, MS, Chief Executive Officer, Jay Nolan Community Services
- Kate Benedetto, Manager, Enterprise Applications, Mental Health Partners
- Troy Brindle, Chief Operating Officer, Access Services
- Shawn Brockman, Director of Product Management, Concord Technologies
- Andrew Bronson, Vice President of Information Services and Chief Information Officer, Mental Health Partners
- Matthew Chamberlain, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Streamline Healthcare Solutions
- Suzanne F. Conroy, Senior Director, National Clinical Value Optimization, Optum Health Behavioral Solutions
- Lilli R. Correll, LPC, Vice President, Payer Solutions Development, Genoa Healthcare
- Kristen Daugherty, LCSW-S, LISW-S, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Emergence Health Network
- John Falsetti, Chief Information Officer, Maryville Academy
- Scott Green, Senior Vice President, CareGuidance, Netsmart
- Lynetta Hale, MFT, LPT, CATC, Community Medical Liaison with Janssen Neuroscience, Janssen Pharmaceuticals
- Scott Huntington, Ph.D., LPC, CSAS, ICS, Chief Clinical Officer, Broadstep Behavioral Health
- Alon Joffe, Cofounder & Chief Executive Officer, Eleos Health
- Michael Lardieri, Senior Vice President of Strategy, Core Solutions
- Karen Lindgren, Ph.D., Chief Clinical Officer, Bancroft
- Judi London, Chief Strategy Officer, Bancroft
- Rachel McClements, Chief Operating Officer, 5 Acres
- Hiten Patadia, Pharm.D., Managed Market Liaison, Otsuka Pharmaceutical Development and Commercialization, Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical
- John Beaird, Sr. Technology Strategist, Health and Human Services, Microsoft
- Alon Rabinovich, Cofounder and Chief Technology Officer, Eleos Health
- Amy Radtke, Vice President, Client Alignment, Netsmart
- Tom Remisoski, Vice President, Technical Services, Streamline
- Stephanie Roberts, Senior Director, National Accounts, Akili
- John Sheehan, MBA, FACHIE, Chief Executive Officer, Mind Springs Health
- Eugene Straub, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial and Operating Officer, Children’s Institute
- Jacquelyn H. Torres, Executive Director of New Business, Pacific Clinics
- Claudia Villena, Senior Product Manager, Applied Data, Akili
- Chris Yakscoe, Director, Client Alignment, Netsmart
- Garret Zabel, MS, Director of Healthcare Business, Pacific Clinics
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Whole Person Care Summit featured:
- Chad Ardoin, Vice President of Clinical Operations, Nursing, Behavioral Health and Managed Care Pilot Programs, Caregiver
- Jodi Fenner, Director II, Product Development, Elevance Health
- Rachelle Glavin, Vice President, Clinical Operations, Missouri Behavioral Health Council
- Andrea Palmer, Chief Executive Officer, Awake Labs
- Tom Petrizzo, Chief Executive Officer, Tri-County Mental Health Services
- Victoria Pham, DO, MBA, FAPA, DFAACAP, Former Chief Medical Officer, Institute for Community Living
- John Poikonen, Pharm.D., Director of Clinical Informatics, AmalgamRx
The 2022 OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit: Leading & Competing In A Digital Age, sponsored by Qualifacts, hosted presentations by:
- Jenny Culver, Chief Information Officer, LifeSkills
- Jim Geckler, President and Chief Executive Officer, Harmony Foundation
- Randall Haskins, Chief Operating Officer for Integrated Services, Behavioral Health,
- Suzanne Malmkar, Director of Product Management of Partnerships, Qualifacts
- Tammy Selleck, Senior Manager of Revenue Cycle of Management Services, Qualifacts
- Jill Wiedmann-West, Chief Executive Officer, People Incorporated
- Christy Winter, Product Director, Qualifacts
- Rachel Wood, Vice President, Patient Experience, Discovery Behavioral Health
Executive Seminars included:
- Aligning Your Board To The New Sustainability Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Non-Profit Management
- How To Develop A Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning
OPEN MINDS Senior Associates Joseph P Naughton-Travers, Ed.M., and Carol Clayton, Ph.D., will present ‘How To Develop A Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning’ virtually on December 1, from 1:00 to 3:00 PM ET virtually. Click here to register.
Premium Partners of the Institute included: Akili, Inc., Core Solutions, Inc., NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, and Qualifacts.
Partners of the Institute included: Blaze Advisors, ContinuumCloud, Genoa Healthcare, Health Information Management Systems (HiMS), Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and Terrapin Pharmacy.
Affiliate Education Sponsors of the Institute included: Awake Labs, Cantata Health, Carenodes, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eccovia Solutions, EnSoftek, Evernorth, FieldWorker, Foresight, Humana, i2i Population Health, ICANotes, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Koa Health, Liberty Healthcare Corporation, Millin Associates, Owl, Relias, Sigmund Software, SilverCloud, Therapy Brands, and Tridiuum.
This is the final institute in the 2022 OPEN MINDS executive education series. Registration for the 2023 series has opened with The 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute scheduled for February 14 through 16, at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort – Clearwater Beach in Clearwater, Florida. The three-day event will focus on optimizing performance for success and sustainability with a deep dive into best practices, new reporting requirements, value-based reimbursement models, and emerging financial and service management models for the health and human service market.
Complimentary all-access passes for the institute are included in the Elite-level subscription of OPEN MINDS Circle, a market intelligence online community. Register today by clicking here.
For more information on any of OPEN MINDS’ educational programs, upcoming sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education Events team at 717-334-1329 or email@example.com.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.