GETTYSBURG, Pa. (January 24, 2021) — To keep up with its double-digit growth, Qualifacts + Credible is expanding its team and seeking a Regional Sales Manager for the Texas market. This new remote sales position will focus on identifying potential clients and driving the sales process in Texas. Qualifacts + Credible is a leading behavioral health enterprise software providing an electronic health record (EHR) to the growing U.S. behavioral health market.
The Regional Sales Manager position is an outside sales opportunity. Focus will be on understanding total market opportunity, identifying potential clients, developing relationships, driving the sales process, and closing new business. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a proven sales track record of success or leadership experience in behavioral health, and the demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team. Essential duties for this position include:
- Manage a full sales cycle including prospect identification, qualification, demo, and close
- Exceed quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continuously build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline – lead generation (including cold calling) required while also pursuing and managing leads provided by inside sales lead team
- Collaboratively work with Systems Consultants to design, plan, and implement a quality and needs-driven sales demonstration program (to include determining sales/demo objectives and designing demo scenarios to meet internal and external requirements)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers in a team selling environment
- Attend key trade shows in your region along with building relationships with current customers and state key influencers in behavioral health to drive overall market penetration strategy
- Maintain detailed notes on deal progress using Salesforce.com
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and customers
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- 7+ years demonstrated success working directly with behavioral/mental health organizations in a leadership capacity with strong knowledge/understanding around electronic health records and demonstrated ability to develop business relationships and opportunities through relationship building and influence at the C-level. May consider individuals outside of behavioral health if they have successfully sold other types of enterprise level technology solutions into new markets (ideally complex, high value SaaS deals with long sales cycles in a health care vertical)
- Strong strategic planning and activity implementation skills (critical thinking, researching, organization, prioritization and action orientation) required to create and deliver robust territory plans including call activity, marketing campaigns, top account identification, quarterly forecasting, and pipeline management. A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years
- Experience proactively engaging external prospects/leads, donors or other “buyers” at both the staff/user and executive level
- Experience in handling complex projects with many internal coordination points, multi-level/ multi-department external stakeholders and extended timelines
- 5+ years in a leadership role within a Texas community mental health center
- 10+ years demonstrated success in SaaS sales or behavioral healthcare leadership roles
- Familiar with standard computer technologies (SaaS) and architecture fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM/Sales management tools
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume/cover letter to: Lauren Moreno, Talent Acquisition Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn about this and other job opportunities at Qualifacts + Credible, please visit https://qualifacts.com/careers-2/
About Qualifacts + Credible
Qualifacts and Credible have merged. And we’re laser-focused on helping Behavioral Health and Human Services agencies improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and activate their full potential.
Please rest assured – the team and tech you love will remain in place. Providers will have the flexibility to choose and work with the two best-in-KLAS EHR solutions, CareLogic and Credible Behavioral Health. Our teams will continue to support both platforms and our agency partners from end to end.
Over time, we will fully bring to life the power and potential of this merger – to elevate agencies and create healthier communities – across our offering, team, and the industry. We’re excited for you to take this journey with us!
For more information, visit www.qualifacts.com.