GETTYSBURG, Pa. (October 23, 2022) – Performance matters and to prepare specialty provider organizations, health plans, and payers, OPEN MINDS is opening registration for The 2023 OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, scheduled for February 14 through 16, 2023, at the Sheraton Sand Key Resort in Clearwater Beach, Florida.
This institute is the only executive event focused on improving the performance of organizations serving consumers with complex needs. Take a deep dive into requirements and metrics for finance, costing, reporting, outcomes, human resources, workforce management, value-based contracting, and organizational strategies for improving performance.
Executive leaders from primary care and specialty provider organizations won’t want to miss the opportunity to learn the tricks of the trade to improve organizational performance.
Institute highlights include:
- Shana Hoffman, President and Chief Executive Officer from New Directions. “Using Technologies & Analytics To Improve Behavioral Health Access & Outcomes: The New Directions Approach to Integrated Care Management”
- Rick Shrum, MBA, MHA, Vice President and Chief Strategy Officer with WakeMed, “WakeMed’s Path To Value & Whole Person: The Development Of WakeMed’s Key Community Care ACO & The WakeMed Behavioral Health Network ACO”
Summits & Seminars
- The 2023 OPEN MINDS CFO Summit – Led by OPEN MINDS’ Senior Associates, Ken Carr and Ray Wolfe
- Getting To The Right Scale: The OPEN MINDS Seminar On Successful Mergers, Acquisitions, & Affiliations – Led by OPEN MINDS’ Senior Associates, Ken Carr and Joe Naughton
- How To Build (& Succeed With) Value-Based Payer Partnerships: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices In Marketing, Negotiating, & Contracting With Health Plans – Led by Ramona Osburn, OPEN MINDS Senior Associate, and Richard Louis, OPEN MINDS, Vice President
Session topics will include communicating metrics to health plans, consumer experience, recruitment and retention strategies, hybrid service delivery strategies, financial sustainability, and successful performance- and risk-based contracting. To view the full agenda and all faculty, and for more information about the institute, visit https://performance.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is open at https://openminds.com/register-now-pmi/. All-Access pass registration is $900 and provides access to all sessions and on-demand content accessible for 30 days following the live event.
Complimentary All-Access passes are included for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle market intelligence services. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team at 877-350-6463 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.