GETTYSBURG, Pa. (March 21, 2021) — OPEN MINDS has announced TenEleven Group as a bronze-level partner for the upcoming 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Institute Series. Kicking off this year’s renewed partnership, TenEleven will present an executive web briefing with a high-level focus on reporting. They will also be collaborating with OPEN MINDS to release four white papers, free of charge for all readers.
“With great pleasure, TenEleven, LLC is thrilled to continue our partnership with OPEN MINDS in 2021. We feel that this collaboration supports in the sharing of knowledge and the advancement of quality services to the underserved,” said Bob Kirbis, general manager of TenEleven Group, LLC.
“TenEleven Group, LLC has been a mainstay at the OPEN MINDS Executive Institute Series and in the OPEN MINDS Circle for many years,” said Monica E. Oss, chief executive officer of OPEN MINDS. “I’m pleased to announce their continued partnership into 2021. We look forward to seeing what this fabulous partnership holds for the coming year as the behavioral health market continues to evolve and rely on the right technology to succeed.”
As part of the bronze-level collaboration, TenEleven will also be an underwriting sponsor of all six OPEN MINDS Executive Institutes taking place in 2021, including:
- The 2021 Virtual OPEN MINDS Performance Management Institute, February 10-12, 2021: https://performance.openminds.com/
- The 2020 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, March 9-11, 2021, virtual with onsite networking in Las Vegas, Nevada: https://openminds.com/technology/
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Strategy & Innovation Institute, June 14-17, 2021, virtual and New Orleans, Louisiana: https://strategy.openminds.com/
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Management Best Practices Institute, August 23-26, 2021, virtual and Newport Beach, California: http://management.openminds.com/
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Executive Leadership Retreat, September 20-24, 2021, virtual and Gettysburg, Pennsylvania: http://leadership.openminds.com/
- The 2021 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute, October 25-28, 2021, virtual and Las Vegas, Nevada: https://technology.openminds.com/
About TenEleven Group, LLC
TenEleven Group, LLC is a software and services company focused on providing solutions for health and human service agencies to manage their end-to-end business processes from intake to outcomes. Our commitment to our customers is to provide the guidance and technology support necessary to thrive in a performance-based payment system. Thousands of users in hundreds of offices use electronic Clinical Record (eCR™) to manage a variety of behavioral health service types such as Inpatient, Outpatient, Home and Community Based Services and more. Learn more about TenEleven Group, LLC.
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is an award-winning information source, executive education provider, and business solutions firm specializing in the behavioral health and human service field. For thirty years, we’ve been pioneers for change – helping organizations implement the transformational business practices they need to succeed in an evolving market with new policies and regulations.
OPEN MINDS is powered by a national team of experienced executives and subject matter experts with specific expertise and experience in markets of the health and human service field serving complex consumers. Our mission is to improve the quality of care for individuals with complex support needs by improving the effectiveness of those serving them – provider organizations, payer and insurance organizations, government agencies, pharmaceutical organizations, and technology firms. Learn more at www.openminds.com