GETTYSBURG, Pa. (September 12, 2022)—Registrations are open for The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute being held at the M Resort Spa & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada, from November 8 through 10, 2022. The only boot-camp-style institute for c-suite executives to help them leverage technology for budgeting, strategic decision making, and organizational optimization, the institute is packed with industry experts, how-to presentations, two summits, two executive seminars, and a number of networking opportunities. The institute is focused on the needs of executives in provider and payer organizations serving complex consumers with behavioral, cognitive, and chronic medical conditions.
The institute kicks off on Tuesday, November 8 with The 2022 OPEN MINDS Whole Person Care Summit spotlighting industry insights, digital and hybrid trends in integrated models of care, and a look at the future of whole person care and how that affects specialty provider groups serving the complex consumer. William M. Lopez, M.D., CPE, National Medical Director-Virtual Care for Cigna/Evernorth, will present his keynote, “Evernorth’s Innovative Initiatives & How Integrated Care Is Working At The Consumer Level”. The summit will be led by OPEN MINDS Senior Associates, Beth Klawitter and Nancy Martin, with other sessions including:
- “Whole Person Care Models—Weighing The Pros & Cons”
- “Breaking Down The Silos With Digital Health Solutions: Choose Wisely”
- “Reflections On Digital Whole-Person Care: Health Plans Look To The Future”
- “The Roadmap To Whole Person Care: Performance Measures & Value-Based Reimbursement”
The institute also features the brand new executive summit, The OPEN MINDS CEO Technology Summit: Leading & Competing In A Digital Age. OPEN MINDS Senior Associates, Joe Naughton-Travers and Ken Carr, will lead this summit which features the following sessions:
- “Competing In A Digital World: Technology’s Role In Building The Community-Based Service Delivery Platform Of The Future” – Elise Kohl-Grant, Healthcare Engagement Advisor, Amazon Web Services
- “Leveraging Technology To Enhance Consumer Experience & Engagement”
- “Mastering Performance & Value-Based Metrics To Transform Service Delivery”
- “Capitalizing On Your ROI: Driving Your Strategic Technology Investments”
- “The OPEN MINDS Technology Requirements Checklist—18 Must-Have Capabilities”
An executive session focused on California’s CalAIM initiative, “Preparing For CalAIM—Building The Tech Infrastructure Needed For Success In An Integrated, Hybrid, & Value-Based CalAIM Service Delivery System” will be held on Wednesday, November 9.
In addition to Dr. Lopez from Cigna/Evernorth, the institute features these payer and health plan sessions:
- “What, When, & How To Share Data—Innovating For Social Needs & Population Health Strategies” – Stephanie Franklin, MPS, Director, Population Health, Humana
- “Connecting The Dots: How North Carolina Is Creating Statewide Coordinated Network For Consumers” – Elizabeth Cuervo Tilson, M.D., MPH, State Health Director and Chief Medical Officer for the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services
The institute will close with the keynote from OPEN MINDS Chief Executive Officer, Monica E. Oss. Other notable sessions include:
- “World Class Healthcare In Your Neighborhood: Should Your Organization Be National? (Or At Least State-Wide).”
- “Is Your Home Smart? Innovative Uses Of Technology In Home-Based Services”
- “The Future Is Now—Current Innovative Uses Of AI” – Walter Greenleaf, Ph.D., Neuroscientist, Stanford University; Matthew Ruble, Chief Medical Officer, Discovery Behavioral Health; and Rachel Wood, Ph.D., Vice President, Patient Experience, Discovery Behavioral Health
- “Pick Me! Pick Me! Using Technology To Become The Provider Of Choice”. – John Sheehan, Chief Executive Officer, Mind Springs Health
- “Integration of Platform Components: Thinking Beyond Your EHR” – Kate Benedetto, Senior Business Analyst and Andrew Bronson, Vice President of Information Services and Chief Information Officer, Mental Health Partners
- ““Technology Budgeting”—The Hardware, The Software, The People” – Troy Brindle, Chief Operating Officer for Access Services and John Falsetti, Director of Information Services for Maryville Academy
- “How Do You Fit All The Data Pieces Into The Larger Puzzle?” – Erin Boyd, Chief Growth Officer, Talkspace
During the institute week, OPEN MINDS senior team members will conduct two executive seminars—Aligning Your Board To The New Sustainability Challenge: An OPEN MINDS Seminar On Non-Profit Management and How To Develop a Strategic Plan: An OPEN MINDS Executive Seminar On Best Practices in Strategy, Portfolio Management & Scenario-Based Planning.
The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute is supported by industry sponsors. Premier Partners include Akili, Inc., Core Solutions, Inc., NephU, Netsmart, NextGen Healthcare, PsychU, and Qualifacts Behavioral Health.
Partners include Blaze Advisors, ContinuumCloud, Genoa Healthcare, HiMS, Otsuka Market Access, Streamline Healthcare Solutions, and Terrapin Pharmacy.
Affiliate Sponsors include Awake Labs, Cantana Health Solutions, Carenodes, CCNY Inc., Concord Technologies, DrFirst, Eccovia Solutions, Ensoftek, Evernorth, FieldWorker, Foresight, Humana, i2i Population Health, ICANotes, Integrative, Iris Telehealth, Janssen Pharmaceutical, Kipu Health, Kiriworks, Koa Health, Liberty Healthcare Corporation, Millin Associates, Owl, Relias, Sigmund Software, SilverCloud, Therapy Brands, and Tridiuum.
View the full agenda, visit https://technology.openminds.com/agenda/.
Registration for this exclusive institute is now available: Register Now—The 2022 OPEN MINDS Technology & Analytics Institute. All registration fees are included for Elite-level subscribers to OPEN MINDS Circle. For more information on the program, sponsorship opportunities, or media inquiries, contact the Executive Education & Events team, at 877-350-6463 or email@example.com.
About OPEN MINDS
OPEN MINDS is a national market intelligence, management consulting, and marketing services firm specializing exclusively in the markets of the health and human service field that serve consumers with chronic conditions and complex support needs. OPEN MINDS’ mission is to provide payers, service provider organizations, and technology and scientific firms that serve these consumers with the market and management knowledge needed to improve their organizational efficiency and effectiveness.